Go to footer

Champagin, IL Applebee's Meet Up

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Champagin, IL Applebee's Meet Up

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:18 pm

We have a mini thread going on DoA, but finally remembered to xpost this here, then again details didn't really get sorted out till a few days ago. The few of us in central Illinois are going to be meeting up tomorrow (Friday the 26th) at the Applebee's in Champaign, IL at 6 pm.
Champagin Applebee's Map
I'm hoping we are going to start making this more of a monthly thing, and next time I'll post far sooner. If anyone happens to be in the area tomorrow, we'll be there!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: Champagin, IL Applebee's Meet Up

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:01 am

I'll be there!
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Biff » Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:23 am

Cool. :3 I'm out in Missouri, Vandalia, Mo specifically. I'll be hitting up ASTL though (sort of in IL, but kind of far). >>
Biff
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby AlmySidaKay » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:41 am

Just let me know if you do come, so I can make sure to reserve one extra spot at the restaurant.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Postby Zainin » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:33 am

Last edited by Zainin on Thu Jan 28, 2021 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Zainin
i see dead dolliehs

Postby AlmySidaKay » Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:05 am

Bummer so sad we missed you. :(
AlmySidaKay

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups