Go to footer

Doll Meet with Kuma Smash! =D

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Doll Meet with Kuma Smash! =D

Postby Resu » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:06 pm

Since we felt like it's been too long since we've last seen each other, we decided to have another BAM. =D

Viatti with his unholy poofy hair. I managed to finish his wig and bodysuit in time for the meet, but I have yet to figure out how to get his wig, uh... un-poofy. Apparently, three separate hot water treatment sessions did nothing.

Kuma's Zoey the friendly neighborhood zombie! She has a delicious brain now, so she'll probably not try to nom on Yuubris' brain anymore.

Next to her is Angie, who is borrowing Nikita's body. I LOVE her outfit!

No matter how many times I see her, she's just so freaking cuuuuute!

My Ciel Phantomhive clones just chilling on their section of the table...

There were a lot of curious passerby as usual, though we did get a rather strange pair. When Kuma explained to them that we just bring our dolls out for the meets and talk to each other, they thought she meant that we talked to the dolls. XD
Resu
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Doll Meet with Kuma Smash! =D

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:43 pm

I love doll meets in public places! It's such fun, and a great opportunity for pictures! Looks like you had a blast too!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby AlmySidaKay » Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:52 pm

So awesome I love dollieh meet ups!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Resu » Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:19 am

Zirconmermaid: Yep! And the reactions from people around us are always fun, too! XD

AlmySidaKay: There was a time that I was terrified of going to a dollieh meet. Now, I love the local peeps so much, I have to set up frequent meets. They're just so much fun!
Resu
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Apr 01, 2011 5:25 am

Viatti looks awesome with the rifle. and I love seeing Zoey there.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups