Go to footer

Another MN Meet Up?

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Another MN Meet Up?

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:04 pm

I've been talking with Zirconmermaid about setting up another meet up in the twin cities on August 7th some time in the afternoon, again at the Roseville Library. I'll be in town visiting my folks and I'd love to meet some of the doll folks as well. (Plus Evie, Wren and Sparrow want to travel).

So currently:

Ramsey County Library, also known as the Roseville Library
RCL - Roseville
August 7th 2011
Time: Noon to 4:45PM

Library address:
2180 North Hamline
Roseville MN 55113
651-628-6803

Hope to see you guys there!
Last edited by AlmySidaKay on Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Re: Another MN Meet Up?

Postby zirconmermaid » Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:34 am

OK, we are all set up for the meet!!

Sunday, August 7th

Ramsey County Library, also known as the Roseville Library
RCL - Roseville
Noon to 4:45PM

2180 North Hamline
Roseville MN 55113
651-628-6803

I am looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting AlmySidaKay! The library has a new rule that any treats must come from the Dunn Bros inside the library, but they have a lovely selection of food. Two meets in two weeks!! YAYS!!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby AlmySidaKay » Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:32 am

Hurray I'm so excited I can't wait! I'll update and post on dairyland as well. :D
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay

Postby AlmySidaKay » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Mock up guest list:

AlmySidaKay
(possible guest of AlmySidaKay)
Zirconmermaid
Penstemongrower
.:Nini:.
(guest of .:Nini:.)
deadlegato
Nightwitch_Neko
(guest of Nightwitch)
kiki-chan78
Valorie 6521
IzabethS
OddMama
Patrice S
SoraSoul
Gaiden
Gilshallos
Kereneko
Fishay

There are probably more I'm missing, but that's what I've compiled so far.
AlmySidaKay

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Aug 06, 2011 10:00 pm

I am scrambling to find a ride - my car died and is in the shop until at least monday. WAHHHH!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:11 am

I messaged you on JS, call me in AM if you need a ride still.
AlmySidaKay

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:11 am

I messaged you on JS, call me in AM if you need a ride still.
AlmySidaKay

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups