Go to footer

Washington DC meet

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Washington DC meet

Postby Llwynog » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 am

This was a DoA meet but I still took two off topic dolls because I wanted to take picture of them in the gardens. :twisted:
This is who I took with me. Still unnamed Pullip, Arkenstone (OD Il), still unnamed NDL Yohimbin, and still unnamed hujoo.

Some of my favorite shots. There are more here= http://picasaweb.google.com/Llwynog.Andi/DCCherry10?feat=directlink
It's hard to see but those white spots on his forehead are really a second pair of eyes.

I have such a weak spot for little ones. XD

I then wandered off to take pictures of mine. This was cut short by my batteries dieing.
Llwynog
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Washington DC meet

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:32 am

The red skin doll is really eye catching. Love the last pic of Arkenstone with tulip poking out from his head (as seen from the angle), he looks annoyed by it :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kirahfaye » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:39 am

Great photos! Makes me look forward even more to mine this Saturday - even if it doesn't look likely that I'll have my Lorilei returned in time . . . . sigh.

The meet-up group I attend are all from DoA, but there are plenty of off-topic dolls there all the time. Thankfully, as a group, they aren't restrictive, as long as joints are involved the doll is welcome. One of the members has nothing but Obitsu 1/6 scale.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby JanetT » Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:21 pm

I keep thinking about going to one of these.... haven't made it yet. (I don't spend much time on DoA, other than to look at gallery pics.)

I'm in the DC area, maybe we should plan our own meet-up sometime? I'd be a lot more likely to attend if I knew someone who was coming.... (at least through this board or JS).
This space for rent.....
JanetT
Dolly Pardon

Postby DollyKim » Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:08 pm

Did you have people fawning over Arkenstone? Those Orientdoll Ils are charmers! Had a Hujo and some other Littles, aside from mine, at the last meet I went to and it was DOA. No one seemed to mind, and it was nice to see a Hujo IRL.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups