Go to footer

Mini-meet at Scoundrelle's Studio!

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Mini-meet at Scoundrelle's Studio!

Postby zirconmermaid » Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:12 pm

So, Scoundrelle, Gypsymaria and I were at Scoundrelle's studio and AlmySidaKay had to be in town too, so we invited her to join us! Maria was doing face-ups, I was making doll clothes for a trade and Scoundrelle was working on her inventory (real people clothing!) I took a couple pictures, not enough, but here you go:

Verra and Elianna (my DZ Shoyo and Felian) are hanging out with Almy's girls - I love that red skin tone! Who knew it looked that good in person? And Almy is brilliant with eyes and hair! Her girls are so darling, I just love them all!!! :D

Scoundrelle's Thalassa (FL Littlefee Ante) has a new friend! I think she's happy to share that umbrella, too!

lastly, Almy's lovely Xue. Isn't that wig amazing? I think the Xue sculpt looks best with bangs!

I wish I could remember their names. I sort of remember them, but I know I would get it wrong. Hopefully Almy will pop in here and let everyone know their names.

Maria and Almy did a doll swap too! It was a really good time, and I loved seeing Almy again. She is so nice! Hopefully we will get to do this again soon - but only with good things happening! (hugs Almy again!!)
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups