Go to footer

Fanime 2010

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Fanime 2010

Postby Resu » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:41 pm

Fanime was pretty awesome this year, despite being stuck in Artist Alley for most of the time. I was helping Dav and Emichii at their table and our table neighbors were pretty awesome (not to mention that my artist friend's table was right behind us)!

There was a corner of the table devoted to dolliehs!

Yuubris pimping the Junky Spot and a local doll lady's business.

Oh, Hal. I haven't seen you since I sold you to Dav and you look so freaking adorable! X3
Emichii's Leios also looks adorable wearing a Vash coat. He got mistaken for a girl so many times...

Kuma's smexy Nikita. If I had $250 to spare, I would've been all over that outfit!

Emichii and I went to one of the DoA meets at Fanime and there were three giant Soom monthlies! Two Heliots and a Chrom, I believe.

I'm afraid I don't recognize these cuties, though...

Then, on Sunday, Leloi's dolliehs felt ignored so they went ahead and took over her whole table! XD

I went and bought a crocheted chicken on Monday. I promptly stuck it on His Majesty's head before running off to go explore the Artist Alley one last time. :lol:

When I came back, someone had pitied His Majesty and took the chicken off his head. For the life of me, I couldn't balance the chicken on him afterward.

So I pulled His Majesty in closer and stood him up with the chicken on his head. Then, I left for a couple of minutes only to return to... NO CHICKEN ON HIS HEAD! Or anywhere nearby! Emichii told me that no one reached over the table to where His Majesty was, so it couldn't have been stolen.

After some frantic searching, I found the chicken under Emichii's chair. Either His Majesty threw off the chicken, or the chicken appears to have a life of it's own...
Resu
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: Fanime 2010

Postby leopardessmoon » Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:40 pm

lol...chicken! the dollies are very pretty! and I loves all the pretty clothes!
leopardessmoon

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:51 pm

Resu wrote:

I'm afraid I don't recognize these cuties, though...

Dream of Doll, Iplehouse, and Zuzu DELF. Unless you're asking who they belonged to... then I have no idea :lol:

Thanks for sharing the pictures!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Mary Kathryn » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 am

Giant Soom dolls are giant!
Thanks for sharing pics. His Majesty is adorable. And I adore his little stuffed bean jam bun. My cat had the bell version on her collar but is currently wearing a pink lucky poop. :P
Mary Kathryn
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby maywong » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:54 am

Looked like fun.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Greyhaunt » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:41 pm

Mary Kathryn wrote:... wearing a pink lucky poop. :P

:shock:

I DEMAND PHOTOS :lol: :lol: :lol:
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby kumasmash » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Ooh, cool, a pic of Nikita in that outfit that I haven't seen before. >:D She looked kick-ass!
kumasmash
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups