Go to footer

Anyone for a Portland, Maine Meetup?

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Anyone for a Portland, Maine Meetup?

Postby Elyneara » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:46 am

I was just wondering how many people were in the Maine area this summer, It'd be pretty neat to plan a meetup in a nearby park. Basically anywhere in southern Maine is good for me. Perhaps, if people were very interested in it, I could make the trip all the way down to Boston.
Elyneara
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Anyone for a Portland, Maine Meetup?

Postby Eseme » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:44 am

I'd say go to PortCon. It's the last weekend in June - it's a mostly Anime con with gaming also, and I read somewhere that there's also a Steampunk contingent. I haven't been in a couple of years, but it's fun.

http://www.portconmaine.com/

One thing - this con makes me feel old - it is overwhelmingly teenagers, outside the gaming area. If that's a concern, don't go.

Eseme (unlikely to have that Obitsu before July, at the rate that expenses keep cropping up)
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Sixoclock » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Well, Portland is about 2 hours from me. I'm in MA, but I would deifnately take the trip for a doll meet. ^__^
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Elyneara » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:24 pm

I was thinking about Portcon, but I have to be at a friends wedding that weekend.

Pawn: If I can drum up some more interest I'll let you know :)
Elyneara
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Sixoclock » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:47 pm

Awesome! :)

Elyneara wrote:I was thinking about Portcon, but I have to be at a friends wedding that weekend.

Pawn: If I can drum up some more interest I'll let you know :)
Sixoclock
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups