Go to footer

A-Kon 23 Anyone?

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Re: A-Kon 23 Anyone?

Postby MrKaffiend » Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:03 am

It's great to see that so many people on the forum will be going to A-Kon! I wasn't planning on going this year, but I was planning on going to Anime Fest. Will any of you be making a convention encore for the (relatively) relaxing A-Fest by chance..?
The Gang @ Home:
Chorus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo; Narcissus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo Sleeping head; Elby -- Unoa L-bi; Enn -- Blue Fairy BW Tommy on Blossom body

Selling:
Blue Fairy beauty white Blossom MSD body
http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5917
WANT!!
IslandDoll small bust MSD body, Island tone
MrKaffiend
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby Yanagi-sen » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:51 pm

Back from A-kon... and totally exhausted. But fellow con goers know how that is. Travel was pretty good, only delayed an hour coming back.

I only made it to the dealers' room once though... -_-; And after three hours of making it about 10 feet before being asked for another picture, I was fried. Never did get the chance to get back there. At least I got a bunch of stuff at the Tea Party, thank you Hazel for making sure Nagi and Riou got wedding gifts ;P

AND... I got Best Seamstress for the doll costume contest!

So far trolling the a-kon website list of pic galleries, I've found myself in the pink ballgown of doom three times. ^__^ I didn't take many pictures myself, I'm going to grab Kiki's and hopefully I'll be able to get some other people's pics too.
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby MrKaffiend » Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:51 pm

Yanagi-sen wrote:
AND... I got Best Seamstress for the doll costume contest!

Congrats!! :D Is A-Kon doll crazy these years? It's been a few years since I've been to either A-Kon or A-Fest.

How was the tea party?? I've never been, but it sounds lovely~! ;w;
The Gang @ Home:
Chorus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo; Narcissus -- Luts MiniFee Chiwoo Sleeping head; Elby -- Unoa L-bi; Enn -- Blue Fairy BW Tommy on Blossom body

Selling:
Blue Fairy beauty white Blossom MSD body
http://dolliehsanctuary.com/sanctuary/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=5917
WANT!!
IslandDoll small bust MSD body, Island tone
MrKaffiend
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups