Go to footer

A-Kon 23 Anyone?

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

A-Kon 23 Anyone?

Postby DovahkiinBJD » Fri May 25, 2012 9:21 am

Hi everyone, just wondering if there might be anyone going to A-Kon here on the forum? I know there are several on DoA, but I thought I'd drop the inquiry here too. Its going to be a blast now that A-Kon has started up Doll-a-Kon since its so big. :D Just drop a post if you are. Maybe a small meet up at the con would be cool.
DovahkiinBJD
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: A-Kon 23 Anyone?

Postby Yanagi-sen » Fri May 25, 2012 9:23 am

I will be there, assisting Kiki-chan78 who is one of the presenters for DollaKon. ^__^
Yanagi-sen
the walls have dolliehs

Postby richila » Fri May 25, 2012 10:59 am

I will be there and so will Dhawk. :D
richila
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby zirconmermaid » Fri May 25, 2012 11:47 am

Hazel is going, so of course I come with her! Seriously - check out the Tea Party!! It will be totally worth it!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby kiki-chan78 » Fri May 25, 2012 7:48 pm

I'm going to be there... with Yannyan assisting me, mainly to make sure I don't collapse from exhaustion. ^.~

Omi, Seiki, Erik and several others from my crew will also be there.

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby DovahkiinBJD » Fri May 25, 2012 10:12 pm

Sweet! This is making me super excited! And the boys I'm bringing are just as excited! When's the tea party?
DovahkiinBJD
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat May 26, 2012 10:26 am

DovahkiinBJD wrote:Sweet! This is making me super excited! And the boys I'm bringing are just as excited! When's the tea party?

It's on Sunday - There is a fee but it's got tea, treats, and more stuff to take home plus prizes and door prizes! It's for you and one doll guest. The doll will get a Teacup and Saucer, treats, Tibetan Silver Spoon, and more. There is a goodie bag for people, plus so many prizes!! There are links on the Akon website.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby DovahkiinBJD » Sat May 26, 2012 4:51 pm

zirconmermaid wrote:It's on Sunday - There is a fee but it's got tea, treats, and more stuff to take home plus prizes and door prizes! It's for you and one doll guest. The doll will get a Teacup and Saucer, treats, Tibetan Silver Spoon, and more. There is a goodie bag for people, plus so many prizes!! There are links on the Akon website.

K I found the spot on the calendar but I just have one question. I'll be bringing more that one doll with me. Will they still be welcome to sit in? What are the rules on multiple dolls and do I need to make a reservation because of the limitations in seats?
DovahkiinBJD
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby kiki-chan78 » Sat May 26, 2012 7:12 pm

It's probably for the best if you pre-register. Because of how the tea-party is set up, there is a one-doll per attendee rule. So, if you and a *friend* decide to go, your friend can carry the secondary doll.

Oh! And don't forget about the face-up workshop. ^____^

<3

-Kiki-chan78.
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby DovahkiinBJD » Sat May 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Since its sunday, being last day, I'll bring just one. XD now to find the pre reg lol
DovahkiinBJD
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups