Go to footer

Northeastern Ohio - Holden Arboretum - November 3rd, 2012

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Northeastern Ohio - Holden Arboretum - November 3rd, 2012

Postby Xenokitten » Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:53 pm

Please RSVP here: http://www.meetup.com/Twinsburg-Meet...ents/83266292/

Holden Arboretum looks like a great place to get some photos of our dolls. If you don't have a doll, but have interest in learning more about them, or you just want to come photograph nature and take in the sights, please feel free to come along. I've never been here, but it looks pretty. Fall leaves should be in full swing by then too.

From Wikipedia:

"The Holden Arboretum, in Kirtland, Ohio, USA, is one of the largest arboretums and botanical gardens in the United States, with over 3,600 acres, 600 acres of which are devoted to collections and gardens."

How to get there:
9500 Sperry Road Willoughby, OH 44094
(440) 946-4400
http://www.holdenarb.org/

My contact infos:
jenilee.dunson@gmail.com
724-301-5039
Feel free to text or call

Backup Rain/Snow Plan:
Meet at Barnes and Noble in Mentor Ohio.

Those wishing to stick around long enough, there's a Pat Catan's in Mentor too, and we can also hang out back at my house if there's interest. (also in Mentor)

As an aside, if anyone has SD and Model Female clothes/wigs, and wants to make some money I will happily buy them ^^. I'm not crazy about fur wigs, and prefer synthetic But will consider anything.
Xenokitten
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Northeastern Ohio - Holden Arboretum - November 3rd, 201

Postby Xenokitten » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Forgot to mention, please feel free to bring "off-topic" dolls and not just ball-jointed ones. Personally I have a huge interest in Popmates and Pure Neemos and would love to see a few of those in person, as well as Azone.
Xenokitten
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Northeastern Ohio - Holden Arboretum - November 3rd, 201

Postby skookum hime » Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:46 pm

error in the link :c

Are you on facebook? I could totally add you to the Ohio BJD group.
skookum hime
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups