Go to footer

MD/Annapolis/Eastern Shore - M.A.D.E. Club - Halloween Meet

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

MD/Annapolis/Eastern Shore - M.A.D.E. Club - Halloween Meet

Postby Linsilee » Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:55 pm

October 28th, 1 pm. - 5 pm.
Chester, MD (Kent Island)

M.A.D.E. Club is having a Halloween Party and you and your dollie(s) are invited! Come celebrate with us and enjoy the fun. Newcomers are welcome. There will be yummy food and drinks, a door prize, trick or treat goodie bag exchange, doll costume contest, the Holiday Dollie Gift Exchange drawing for December's Christmas party and great company with lots of dolls (all dolls are welcome).

The party will be at my house (Linsilee) and if you need directions you can PM me and I will give them to you. I do have 3 cats in the house for those that do have allergies, but we do give the house a good cleaning before people arrive. My home is smoke-free. Coming to my house does require crossing over the Bay Bridge that has a toll of $4 (one way) if coming eastbound from the Annapolis area. There is no toll for crossing the bridge westbound towards Annapolis.

People are encouraged to bring a dish to share. If you don't know what to bring contact Linsilee for some suggestions. People are welcomed to join in the activities but are not required to if they don't want too. If you are planning to attend, please post it here and what you are going to bring if you are bringing a dish so that we have a head count of who all will be attending.

Attending:
Linsilee - sandwich platter, veggie platter, candy, drinks, mulled cider, pumpkin pie
Ziska-chan
Kijin - crunchy slaw
Kimmie
Shincho
Kes - something pumpkiny

Please post if you are attending.

TRICK OR TREAT
GOODIE BAG EXCHANGE

We will be doing a 'Trick or Treat Goodie Bag Exchange'. You put together in a bag 2-5 items that are Halloween related for dolls and some candy. Try to keep it under $10 if possible. I know it is hard, but this is for fun and to get in the Halloween spirit. Items can be handmade, if you want, or purchased items. Keep in mind that people have a variety of different size dolls and these bags will be given out randomly by letting people choose a bag by a drawing number.

HALLOWEEN
DOLL COSTUME CONTEST

The Halloween Doll Costume Contest will have a 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place winners. You can enter more than one doll. Entries must be in a Halloween Costume, Halloween themed outfit or Fall themed outfit. Linsilee, Jim & George will be the judges for this contest.

1st Place Prize

2nd Place Prize

3rd Place Prize

2012 Holiday Dollie Gift Exchange Drawing

Holiday Dollie Gift Exchange drawing will be done at the party. You will fill out the information below for which I will provide a form at the party or you can fill it out on a piece of paper and bring it with you. If you are not able to attend the Halloween Meet and want to be a part of the Holiday Gift Exchange, please PM me the information below so that I can include you in the drawing. I will draw a name for you and PM you the information. Please remember that you must be at the Christmas Party in December to give your gift or make arrangements to have your gift at the party, if you can't make it. You can enter more than one doll, but keep in mind you will have to get gifts for the number of dolls you enter into the drawing. Gifts can be store bought or handmade.

Name (and Username):
Email:

Doll Name:
Doll Brand name:
Doll Age Type: (i.e. Baby, Toddler, Child, Teen, Adult)
Height: (inches or cm)
Clothing size:
Shoe size:
Favorite Colors:
Least Favorite. Colors:
Special Interest(s): (i.e. sports, hobby, etc.)
Doll's Style: (i.e. Victorian, Punk, Traditional, Girly-Girl, Trendy, etc.)
My doll has lots of:
My doll doesn't like/want:
Extra info:
Wishlist: (List at least five items you would like, but keep in mind you might not get any of them.)
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Re: MD/Annapolis/Eastern Shore - M.A.D.E. Club - Halloween M

Postby Linsilee » Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:48 am

I have updated the list of who is coming and what they are bringing.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby Linsilee » Mon Oct 22, 2012 4:13 pm

Reminding people that this weekend (28th) is the M.A.D.E Halloween Doll Meet Party. Newcomers are welcomed.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby Linsilee » Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:33 am

ATTENTION! HALLOWEEN MEET-UP POSTPONED!!!

No party for the 28th. Is November 4th good for people to have our next doll meet? If not let me know so we can work out when we can have our Halloween fun and do the Secret Santa drawing.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Postby Linsilee » Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:12 am

The new date and time for the Halloween Doll Meet Party is Nov. 4 (Sunday) at 1 pm.

Glad to hear some of you are coming. I know that Llwynog is not going to be able to make it. I need to know who all will be there so I know what I need to order for the party. Please get back to me soon. Newcomers are welcome.
Linsilee
Dolly Pardon

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups