Go to footer

PA Renn Faire meet?

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

PA Renn Faire meet?

Postby Stormlight » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 am

Just thought I'd throw this out here. I know there are a couple of PA people lurking around. Over on DOA, I've got a thread going about having a meetup at the PA Renaissance Faire at the Mt. Hope Winery this month.

The meet is being held on Sunday, October 21st. Definite time isn't decided yet but I'm thinking maybe in the picnic area or possibly at the human chess board around 12 or so. Gates to the faire open at 11:00, and I plan to be there when they open (which means coming early to ensure a good parking spot).

Since it's the next-to-last weekend of the faire, the theme is Halloween but costumes are optional.

Anyway, if anyone is interested, feel free to post away. Or if you're a DOA member, the thread I've got started over there is here:
http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showt ... er-21st%29
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: PA Renn Faire meet?

Postby catshem » Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:50 am

*table flip* I was totally gonna be there too just by random happenstance but we had to cancel our trip ;A;
My dolls Family
I make doll wingsOfficial Store here
Commission thread here
Mirrored Fantasies Etsy store
**DS exclusive coupon code for my etsy shop: DS15OFF
I like cats and dolls... I think my life is set. Wife of Rob.
Their story The God of Rampage
catshem
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: PA Renn Faire meet?

Postby Stormlight » Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:46 am

Aw, really? That's too bad! :(
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups