Go to footer

Minnesota, Roseville Holiday meet up. 12/30/12

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Minnesota, Roseville Holiday meet up. 12/30/12

Postby Crystalinewings » Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:50 am

I have scheduled our room again at the Roseville library for Sunday December 30th. The same food rules apply, nothing but stuff from there coffee shop is allowed in the room. I know it is a hard time of year for everyone to gather but i am hoping for a good turn out.

I would love to set up a gift exchange for people who will be at the meet. This is how i am planning to run it. Everyone who wants to participate will pick one doll to participate as there gift giver/receiver. I know not everyone knows each other so i am going to assign each set a number. I will bring numbers with me for people who are participating to set next to there dolleh's so there partner, if they don't know them, can find them easier.

Here is what i will need from participants.

Your Name:
Your doll participating's Name:
Your dolls size and make/company:
Things your doll likes/needs:
Anything else you may think is important for me to know:

We will limit gifts value to between 15/25$ There are a lot of nice things you can find in that range for dolls. I will give everyone till December 8/9 to get to me about the gift exchange so partners have a few weeks to get things for there partner. If i don't get enough participants i will inform everyone that we wont be doing the exchange. I am hoping for at least 4 people.

I look forward to seeing all your smiling faces during the holiday season.

If anyone has requests for dolls to come that they want to see feel free to post them and hopefully someone will have one to bring for you to see ^_^.
Crystalinewings
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Minnesota, Roseville Holiday meet up. 12/30/12

Postby Crystalinewings » Tue Dec 25, 2012 11:58 pm

bump it up. the meet is getting close guys! ^_^
Crystalinewings
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups