Go to footer

Minnesota, Roseville meet up. 2/10/2013

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Minnesota, Roseville meet up. 2/10/2013

Postby Crystalinewings » Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:27 am

I haven't heard any more about someone else booking another meeting for us yet. I heard about a few feelers but didn't see any meetings get booked so I went ahead and scheduled the meeting room in the Roseville library again for us. If this meeting conflicts with any that were scheduled that i missed please let me know as soon as possible.

Time:12-4:45
Date: Feb 10th

If anyone would like we could do a love theme being its so close to valentines day.

A reminder I am asked to share when I schedule the room, No outside food or drinks allowed. There is a coffee shop in the library and food and drink from there IS allowed.

If anyone has any questions or I missed something like I did last time please feel free to ask or PM me ^_^. I look forward to seeing you all!

Jovahna
Crystalinewings
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Minnesota, Roseville meet up. 2/10/2013

Postby IzabethS » Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:06 pm

I will make it to this one in person!
IzabethS
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Rezinfly » Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 pm

I hope I can make it, I havent been to a meetup in ages X3
“I never said to be like me, I say to be like you and make a difference.”- Marilyn Manson
.,__,,
(o,O)
/)"-')
-"'~"-
Rezinfly
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby AlmySidaKay » Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:36 pm

I am going to this one, can't wait to go to my first MN meet as a local! :D
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby kiki-chan78 » Fri Feb 08, 2013 4:11 pm

*squeee* I'll be there as well!!! Uhm, actually, I'm being skyped in, but still!!! ^___^
kiki-chan78
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups