Go to footer

Minnesota, Roseville meet up. 3/24/2013

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Minnesota, Roseville meet up. 3/24/2013

Postby Crystalinewings » Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:09 am

I have scheduled the room at the Roseville library again for the 24th of march from 12 to 5. A reminder I am always asked to make is that there is no outside food or beverage allowed in the room. There is a coffee shop that stuff can be bought at in the library and this stuff is allowed in the room.

Lets hope there wont be snow for this meet. It dose look like, so far, that it is going to warm up some from here. But we all know how MN can be :P.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask. Also if anyone would like a meet on a particular date or around one and doesn't want to plan it them self feel free to message me and i will do my best to try and get it. I have seen a few messages now of people sad that it is on weekends that they cant come. Also I do appologise that the last few meets have not landed on a saturday. This one i planned on a weekend I was asked to try and get on and Sunday was the only day available as well as the last meet it was the only day in feb that wasnt booked up when i called. So for dates you want it if its needed on a special day if i know atleast 60 days in advance i can stalk the library's phone to get it. They let us plan 60 days out and thats the best time to try to have the best chances.

I hope everyone is getting dug out from the last snow fall. I hear a lot of schools and work places were delayed or closed today.

^_^

Jovahna
Crystalinewings
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Re: Minnesota, Roseville meet up. 3/24/2013

Postby Rezinfly » Mon Feb 11, 2013 4:28 pm

:3 I cant wait to go lol
“I never said to be like me, I say to be like you and make a difference.”- Marilyn Manson
.,__,,
(o,O)
/)"-')
-"'~"-
Rezinfly
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby AlmySidaKay » Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:55 pm

I've already taken the day off!
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby IzabethS » Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:03 am

This time I'll be there for sure!
IzabethS
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby CrudNuts » Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:50 pm

Yes! Second meetup, here I go :D
CrudNuts
Dolliehs? WHERE???