Go to footer

Minnesota meet-up on July 18, 2010! Roseville Library, St.

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Minnesota meet-up on July 18, 2010! Roseville Library, St.

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:43 pm

Hi everyone! Sorry about the short notice, but the Ramsey County Public Library, alias the Roseville Library, just finished remodeling and opened for the first time today. I have scheduled the community room for July 18, from noon to five pm. Come celebrate the remodeling and any new dolliehs that you have!

RCL - Roseville
Re-opening July 10th!

2180 North Hamline
Roseville MN 55113
651-628-6803

I am looking forward to seeing the new building and everyone! PLUS: talented face-up artist Kiki-chan78 is celebrating her birthday on the 18th as well!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Re: Minnesota meet-up on July 18, 2010! Roseville Library,

Postby Patrice » Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:21 pm

I've been waiting for that remodeling finally to be redone. It will be nice to see it. Hopefully, the meeting room is as nice.
Patrice
i see dead dolliehs

Postby K2! » Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:30 pm

Actually, now we are, or close enough, with a gaggle of giddy, giggling girls!
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby cirquemom » Sat Jul 17, 2010 9:37 am

I am officially jealous. Of two things- one is that you guys are having a meet-up, and the other is that libraries in Minnesota have enough money to remodel (they just close them down here).
I think I'm going to move to Minnesota.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIKI!!!!!!
Mary the Doll~ New book by the author of Resin Life~ now available on amazon.com :
http://www.amazon.com/Mary-Doll-Wendy-R ... 300188200/Image
cirquemom
Snarky Princess

Postby K2! » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:27 am

cirquemom wrote:... that libraries in Minnesota have enough money to remodel (they just close them down here).

They build/remodel their libraries more like shopping malls, with video games and movie theaters and coffee shops. There was an unbelievable amount of traffic through there.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups