Go to footer

MoC Party Meetups!

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Re: MoC Party Meetups!

Postby Kae915 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Mirrin wrote:I'm sure you'd be welcome to join MI BJDs on facebook, everyone is. They're talking about organizing a day to go up there right now.

Is that the name they are under on Facebook?
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Mirrin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:49 pm

Kae915 wrote:
Mirrin wrote:I'm sure you'd be welcome to join MI BJDs on facebook, everyone is. They're talking about organizing a day to go up there right now.

Is that the name they are under on Facebook?

Yep
At Home: Lettice (RS Rong), Avery (PD Tara), Sebastian (RS Wu), Titiana (RS Li), Patrick (RS Mai), Vivica (DDoll Airi), Brody (DZ Hid), Fyodor (DDoll Hiro), Landon (WD HOE Juwel), Khoshekh (Oleum's Dolls)
Mirrin
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kae915 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:48 pm

i tried to look it up but couldnt find them =(
Kae915

Postby AlmySidaKay » Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:02 am

This sounds so awesome, I so need to try and schedule some sort of road trip for next year or something.
A hobby isn't supposed to leave you wistful, regretful and vaguely disappointed. BJD collecting is as customizable as the dolls themselves. Do whatever pleases you the most, because otherwise, why do it at all? All for the 'Gram Bitches love the 'Gram.
AlmySidaKay
Keeper of Unicorns, Rainbows and Happy Things

Postby Mirrin » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:20 pm

Well, news to report: the Michigan BJD crew intends to head out there June 1st and May 11th, I believe.
At Home: Lettice (RS Rong), Avery (PD Tara), Sebastian (RS Wu), Titiana (RS Li), Patrick (RS Mai), Vivica (DDoll Airi), Brody (DZ Hid), Fyodor (DDoll Hiro), Landon (WD HOE Juwel), Khoshekh (Oleum's Dolls)
Mirrin
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kae915 » Sat Mar 02, 2013 12:44 am

I'm not sure if i can have enough money saved up by then =( especially if my friend doesnt come with me
Kae915

Postby Mirrin » Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:32 pm

I'm graduating with my bachelors in the beginning of May.. so I know I am probably only going to the June one.
Mirrin
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kae915 » Sun Mar 10, 2013 10:00 am

Well looks like my friend is gonna come with me =3 and with tax returns and all we should be able to go =D And it looks like someone is trying to make a third trip for later in june!
Kae915

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups