Go to footer

MoC Party Meetups!

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

MoC Party Meetups!

Postby Kae915 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 pm

So It looks like MoC is doin party meetups from May 1st to Aug 1st. Only thing is, you HAVE to own a bjd (It does not have to be resin ((Dolfie dreams welcome))) And the schedules party has to have at least 10 people to be considered a party.
What is offered at a Meet-up Party:
Yummy drinks and snacks will be available for all to enjoy while shopping, socializing, and having fun with their friends.
Special in store only sales will be offered.
Attendees who purchase an in-stock doll will receive free gifts with their purchase, (accessories to go with their new doll).
A free raffle drawing where attendees can win free BJD accessories or even a doll! The more people who attend the party the larger the raffle will be.

Here is the link with rules and info http://mintoncardinc.com/dolls/info.php ... eetupparty

Is there anyone else wanting to go to this? I want to go, but only have 2 dollieh friends here and I'm not sure if one or either of them will be able to go. My boyfriend is willing to come if needed. But I need other people to go for me to be able to go. Anyone wanna come? =D
Because skittles are overrated.
Kae915
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Re: MoC Party Meetups!

Postby Mirrin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:37 am

I have been meaning to go up when the rest of the Michigan crew makes their trip up there. They usually do it once a year or so, I think.
At Home: Lettice (RS Rong), Avery (PD Tara), Sebastian (RS Wu), Titiana (RS Li), Patrick (RS Mai), Vivica (DDoll Airi), Brody (DZ Hid), Fyodor (DDoll Hiro), Landon (WD HOE Juwel), Khoshekh (Oleum's Dolls)
Mirrin
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kae915 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:38 am

hahaha I realized this topic probably shoulda went to meetups.... I didnt even think about that section when I was looking where to post this ^___^' so now its reposted in meetups
Kae915

Postby Evelien » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:23 pm

Errr you didn't need to post a second one, you could have just asked a mod to move this one for you :mrgreen:
European dealer for Captured in Glass doll eyes
Flickr | Ipernity
"I suspect Evelien doesn't go around wearing a little white lace hat and wooden shoes." -cirquemom
Evelien
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kae915 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:52 pm

oh didnt know i could do that :oops: lol
Kae915

Postby LadydracoWD » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:11 pm

If anyone would be driving through montana to go and wants a buddy, I'd be willing! Sucky thing is I don't have a vehicle to go anywhere at the moment... :(
1/3's: BBB Rachel- Rachael, BBB Weylin- Cy, RS Feng- Jonathon Sparx (last name subject to change), B&G Sky- Erin
LadydracoWD
dolliehs are watching me O.O;

Postby Greyhaunt » Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Kae915 wrote:oh didnt know i could do that :oops: lol

No problem, I took care of it :)
Greyhaunt
Snarky Bitch Who Runs this Place

Postby Kae915 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:54 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:
Kae915 wrote:oh didnt know i could do that :oops: lol

No problem, I took care of it :)

Thank you =3
Kae915

Postby Kae915 » Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:57 pm

LadydracoWD wrote:If anyone would be driving through montana to go and wants a buddy, I'd be willing! Sucky thing is I don't have a vehicle to go anywhere at the moment... :(

I would do it but I'm driving from Oklahoma :cry:
Kae915

Postby Mirrin » Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 pm

I'm sure you'd be welcome to join MI BJDs on facebook, everyone is. They're talking about organizing a day to go up there right now.
At Home: Lettice (RS Rong), Avery (PD Tara), Sebastian (RS Wu), Titiana (RS Li), Patrick (RS Mai), Vivica (DDoll Airi), Brody (DZ Hid), Fyodor (DDoll Hiro), Landon (WD HOE Juwel), Khoshekh (Oleum's Dolls)
Mirrin
the walls have dolliehs

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups