Go to footer

MA or Boston group??

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

MA or Boston group??

Postby LiveLoveYarn » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:48 am

Is there a MA or Boston group that meets?? I would love to attend a local meet but don't really know where to start...
Anxiously awaiting Tryniti and Acorn!
LiveLoveYarn
Dolly Pardon

Re: MA or Boston group??

Postby OkamiKodomo » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:50 pm

I don't know about a group, but there are a few of us around. I live in Fall River, which is closer to Providence than Boston. Just moved here though so I'm not familiar with much yet.
Too many dollies to list. Check my profile if you wanna know who's who!
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby LiveLoveYarn » Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Oh, thats good to know! Maybe we can explore the possibilitie together :P I am nervous about organizing a meet but if I can't "find" a local group I might get desperate and give it a go LOL
LiveLoveYarn
Dolly Pardon

Postby OkamiKodomo » Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Well, I love meeting dollieh people. I hosted the local meets in Orlando, before I moved up here, and there's a few neat places here in Fall River we could have one.
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby LiveLoveYarn » Tue Mar 12, 2013 7:44 am

OkamiKodomo wrote:Well, I love meeting dollieh people. I hosted the local meets in Orlando, before I moved up here, and there's a few neat places here in Fall River we could have one.

Cool!! I would love love love to meet Angel and Dallieh in person :shock: They are so amazing. We should see if we can put something together. I do work full time and go to school part time, so my schedule is a little tight, but I would really like to go to a meet whenver.
LiveLoveYarn
Dolly Pardon

Postby OkamiKodomo » Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:16 pm

We'll have to figure something out~! I make the schedules for my job, so as long as it's not a Saturday, I can get the day off. Thursdays are a bit tough too, but it's doable. Those are my senior lead's days off, but only Saturday is a day she can't switch.
OkamiKodomo
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups