Go to footer

Minnesota, Roseville meet up. 5/25/2013

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

Minnesota, Roseville meet up. 5/25/2013

Postby Crystalinewings » Thu Mar 28, 2013 3:32 pm

I have scheduled the room at the Roseville library again for the 25th of May from 12 to 5. A reminder I am always asked to make is that there is no outside food or beverage allowed in the room. There is a coffee shop that stuff can be bought at in the library and this stuff is allowed in the room.

If there are any questions please feel free to ask. Also if anyone would like a meet on a particular date or around one and doesn't want to plan it them self feel free to message me and I will do my best to try and get it. 60 days in advance is the best because the room is VERY popular.

I am thinking about doing a meet at a park here in Anoka and would like to know how much of an interest there would be. The park is large and would work great for photos and it has a covered area so the dolls will not be in the sun. I am not expecting this to be as large as our regular meets but would like to know if there is an interest. We would be able to bring food and stuff I am thinking a pot luck would be fun.

I look forward to seeing everyone ^_^
Crystalinewings
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups