Go to footer

ConnectiCon 2013

You hope, you pray you aren't alone in your dollieh fantaticism - so organize that meetup and see who else shares your illusions and dillusions.

Forum rules
    Meetups are not organized by or controlled by the forum management who cannot be held liable for anything that occurs at them, good or bad. Meet publically, meet safely!

ConnectiCon 2013

Postby paladinari » Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:42 am

I think I try to arrange a meetup for this every year and don't get any bites, but here goes anyway ^.^*:

ConnectiCon 2013 will be held this year July 12-14 at the Convention Center in Hartford, CT. Aside from the HUGE lineup of anime and fandom related panels, there is usually the customary DoA BJD meetup. However this year, it doesn't really seem like there is a BJD meetup in the works.

I'm trying to arrange a small "anything goes" meetup for dolls of all kinds. My friends and I have an eclectic collection of resin and vinyl dolls that aren't always regarded very highly at the DoA meetup, so it would be nice to have a small meetup where all of our dolliehs can meet and have photoshoots in peace and also share with the con-goers that there is more to the doll collecting world than our resin masterpieces (which are still pretty awesome).

If anyone is interested in meeting with us, I was thinking it might be nice to meet in the Hartford Downtown Marriot so that it is outside of the badge requirement zone for the convention, so if anyone wants to just drop by and not have to go to the convention itself it would be all right.

Details to follow. Hope to see some of you there!

PS- Yes, I've been very quiet on the board lately. My apologies -.-**

At Home: Little Ari (Resinsoul Mei), Gilan (Resinsoul Song), Mina (Jun Planning Ai Cosmos), Yukiko (5StarDoll Tong Tong), Julia (Hujoo Yumi), Lion'a (Hujoo Suve), Ella (Jun Planning Hestia Isora), Mint (Fairland Pukifee PongPong, "unnamed thus far" (Hujoo Nano Freya)
Wish List: Delf Ani, Resinsoul Yun/5StarDoll Angelo (f.), Island Doll Emily, BJD Hamster pet
paladinari
Dolly Pardon

Re: ConnectiCon 2013

Postby Dollies and Dragons » Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:03 pm

I will be there! With all mah dolliehs!!
Dollies and Dragons
i see dead dolliehs

Re: ConnectiCon 2013

Postby LadyMermaid » Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:30 am

Here's the event on facebook:-) https://www.facebook.com/events/554907874550568/
LadyMermaid
i see dead dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Meetups