Go to footer

Who is this doll!?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Who is this doll!?

Postby nahkriin » Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:42 pm

Greyhaunt wrote:Well, being a recast just means that you have to figure out who the real manufacturer is and buy one from them :)

Granted that will probably cost more....but in the end the quality is worth it and you won't be supporting piracy :)

I honestly don't care about price. I'd love to have the real one if I can find her. I think it's worth it if the doll is saved for, because I feel like I earned it. :)

I'll definitely tell everyone if I found her.
nahkriin
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Stormlight » Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:24 pm

Looking at the picture more closely, the shape of her eyes reminds me of Kid Delf Cherry. The nose is similarly shaped, too, but the lips seem to be thinner. Pic too washed out to tell, really.

http://dec712241.gdreamweb.com/shop/ste ... 1202055721

Pretty sure this is an MSD. The face seems too mature for a 27cm, unless it's a Bobobie/Resinsoul girl, but the features don't seem to match any of the sculpts.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:27 pm

It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Stormlight » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:29 pm

Well, if nothing else, there are certainly a good amount of alternate choices, if you don't find the actual sculpt itself. :)
Stormlight

Postby nahkriin » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:06 pm

Found her!! She's a Luts Kid Delf Bory.
I'm so happy I found her. XD
nahkriin
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Stormlight » Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:59 pm

Awesome! Kid Delfs are love. Not too expensive and they are such good little posers. Adorable sculpts, too. I have four of them, myself. :D
Stormlight

Postby zirconmermaid » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:13 pm

Luts are fabulous little dolls, and Bory is a very cute one! I hope you get her for yourself!!
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'