Go to footer

Dollieh temptations and plans

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby Kattriella » Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:43 am

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:
Kattriella wrote:I don't even know how this happened. Delanie and Ella weren't even characters I had planned . . . Ella was just the name of the Barbie doll, and Delanie was just named so because I liked the face of the doll and decided to name her . . . Now she's taken over. OAO;

Thats the plan. to take over the over world :lol:

I dropped my aforementioned videogame girl(Kula) from my character make list. I was testing wigs on a blank head for my face character of the same series. I put on Kula's wig on that head. Kula happened and refuses to leave even though I offered her another head to be house in. And since then she's been a hardworking doll and done a good job on the doll front to point of overshadowing the young lady that I had wanted to do in the first place.

I don''t even play Kula's character in the first place. :lol: :roll: :lol:

They start out by accident . . . Then they take over . . .

. . . help meeeeeeee . . .
Kattriella
i see dead dolliehs

Re: Dollieh temptations and plans

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:04 pm

Ugh... I kind of love the new resinsoul/bobobie sculpt, Yang. I don't know why I find him so appealing.... I'm trying to get rid of dolls, not add!! :roll: I'm hopeless. Must resist!! (Also tempted to get him in a cool color.)
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Quintana, Mishell, Killian, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle
Dark Angel
DOLLIEHLUYA

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'