Go to footer

The Dollieh Waiting Room

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: The Dollieh Waiting Room

Postby Stormlight » Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:58 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:I am waiting on.......

A Kaye Wiggs Laryssa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not that I'm excited about it or anything.

I mean, she's only my one other grail doll!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Congrats! Kaye's dolls are amazing, aren't they? I have a Laryssa, too (STILL waiting on the wig I'd ordered for her). I'm hoping to get my hands on a Missy someday.
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Eseme » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:10 pm

Maywong, I cannot wait to see pics, they look utterly STUNNING! Those clothes!

Eseme
Eseme
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Qrinta » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:22 pm

Going along with my Wonderland madness.
This tiny cutie just shipped! <3
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Tasuke » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:58 am

finally have the pair of the new design 24cm. OBITSU coming my way, W skin, M bust;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Vetinari » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:35 pm

He arrived!!!

"I am GROOT!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: "

No! Groot! No! He was not 'looking at you funny'!

(Sorry since he's technically 1:1 scale I had no idea where else to dump this one!)
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Qrinta » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 pm

I'm still waiting on my tiny mouse. T_T Apparently she's being shipped from a different location? I just had a note in the package saying the doll in my order was being shipped from their China location but no other info was provided. I might bug DollK a bit if I don't see her in the next week or so. :( Especially since they marked my order as delivered...

I think I'm down to three outstanding dollieh orders including the above.

My Light Fairy and Tiny Fairy Fullsets from the Silverbeam Dolls/Sweet Dolls Kickstarter. (No idea on this one. Eileen said she shipped the dolls to Kiki last January and there's been no contact since. And after the Hurricane craziness last summer it's kind of up in the air...)

LUTS Zuzu Delf Persi (I actually really want Corni but decided to go for the Tiny... I can fit more of them in... :lol: )
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:18 pm

My Bobobie order has been a long time coming. 6 month layaway and then another 2 months waiting. 10 (business) days ago they said they would ship my dolls out in 2 days, (so 8 business days) and get me a tracking number. I waited 10 days since that email from them and didn't receive a tracking number so I emailed them again yesterday and about an hour later they wrote saying they shipped my dolls today (the day I emailed, so yesterday) and gave me a tracking number. So I should have my dolls in about 5 days.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Carrillo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:16 pm

I finally got a photo of my commissioned bjd sculpt being cast. This is probably the last time I’ll pay an artist for a sculpt, but I’m so excited to receive the casts! Can’t be long now!

The sculpt is 1/3 scale of Harrison Ford from about 1982. Now I have to figure out some costumes for him because that won’t be easy...
I have 20+ BJDs... I was only gonna get one...
Carrillo
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon Jun 04, 2018 8:31 am

I've been hesitant to mention this since I have really been running through dolls lately, but I have a Kaye Wiggs mini Hope on pre-order. She's the 35cm (14in) doll and I'm really excited about owning her. Pre-order ends in a few days (the 10th I believe) and then production starts. I'm looking at a 6 month wait time. I've already bought her an outfit! LOL
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:49 pm

Kirahfaye wrote:I've been hesitant to mention this since I have really been running through dolls lately, but I have a Kaye Wiggs mini Hope on pre-order. She's the 35cm (14in) doll and I'm really excited about owning her. Pre-order ends in a few days (the 10th I believe) and then production starts. I'm looking at a 6 month wait time. I've already bought her an outfit! LOL

Nothing like being prepared! :lol: Congratulations.

I ordered a Granado 31cm Lucifer from their crowdfunding event. And I purchased an Aimerai Nick Chopper from Mint on Card Inc since he was on clearance and you can't find that skintone anymore. I'm a little surprised he hasn't shipped yet... they must be really busy.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'