Go to footer

Has anyone ordered from Junkyspot recently?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Has anyone ordered from Junkyspot recently?

Postby Jobee » Tue Apr 09, 2024 11:08 am

Has anyone ordered from Junkyspot recently? How did it go? The website's still up, but it hasn't been updated in years, so I'm afraid to order. Is Emory still fulfilling orders?
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Re: Has anyone ordered from Junkyspot recently?

Postby kenaiqueen » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:26 pm

I follow a lady and her mom on FB under the name of Confessions of a Doll Collector's Daughter and she just posted about a Hujoo haul she bought off of Emory so I think the site is still open. You could probably email him first.

Here's a link to her FB page: https://www.facebook.com/dollyconfessions
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:40 pm

It's possible that the pandemic slowed things down so much that they just haven't gotten anything in and are focusing on selling off their older stock.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby davidd » Fri Apr 12, 2024 9:05 am

Coincidentally, I ran across the JunkySpot website a few weeks ago while searching for something or other online. I was surprised to see the website was still up and, apparently, running. I had to wonder if the items listed were still available, as there were a lot of items displayed I no longer see anywhere else.
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'