Go to footer

LIFE SIZED DOLL?! omg

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: LIFE SIZED DOLL?! omg

Postby Stormlight » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:22 pm

On the other hand, it would be awesome to just plop one of those on the couch and put a book in her hands, maybe make her stare at the door. Talk about freaking people out! She'd be great at keeping away door-to-door salesmen (yes, they still exist; a vacuum cleaner salesman stopped by a few weeks ago trying to sell us a Kirby. He REALLY liked his job O__o ), various religious persona, the neighborhood kids looking for my little sister...

But carrying her ... yeah. I can just picture myself trying to lug her around. I'd have to sling her over my shoulder and carry her Tarzan-style, trying not to trip over her or knock over the shelves. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:35 pm

And all I can think of is the Doll Master and whoever owns her would have to cart her around on a wheelchair.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Gift_in_Edge » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Taller by an inch!
I'm mostly on Tumblr now.
Gift_in_Edge
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby karlyl » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Holy crap she's huge o_o She's be cool as a BJD store display type doll, but otherwise definitely not for me, lol. Can you imagine lugging her to a doll meet? XD
karlyl's creations @ etsy | tumblr | deviantart | sirocco

Incoming: Souldoll Kid Shaun [Sandy Brown Skin]
karlyl
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Jobee » Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Stormlight wrote:On the other hand, it would be awesome to just plop one of those on the couch and put a book in her hands, maybe make her stare at the door. Talk about freaking people out! She'd be great at keeping away door-to-door salesmen (yes, they still exist; a vacuum cleaner salesman stopped by a few weeks ago trying to sell us a Kirby. He REALLY liked his job O__o ), various religious persona, the neighborhood kids looking for my little sister...

But carrying her ... yeah. I can just picture myself trying to lug her around. I'd have to sling her over my shoulder and carry her Tarzan-style, trying not to trip over her or knock over the shelves. :lol: :lol: :lol:
This made me laugh! :D
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby yarwel » Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:50 pm

She would make a cool mannequin for a boutique or something, but I couldn't really imagine someone keeping her just as a doll; it would seriously creep out family and friends. I think the idea of keeping something in your house is sort of... disturbing.
yarwel
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Alopecia No Hime » Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:49 pm

Is it wrong I'd probably get one to model into a life sized version of an anime character and pose her with a knife in my window often?

But honestly I wouldn't...A 1/4th is already sort of big for me. I like my dollies to be kept at a cute able to huggle at random size.
~*~Storm Uchiha~*~
Alopecia No Hime
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Wardah » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:28 pm

I can see an artist wanting one so they don't have to hire (and pay) a human model.
Wardah
the walls have dolliehs

Postby magkelly » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:00 pm

At least she's not one of those Japanese sex dolls. Most dolls that big are. Men treat those like a real GF so they say....
magkelly
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Trethowan » Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:55 pm

If it were mine I'd stick it in my window and prop my pump shotgun in her hand. That would be pretty sweet.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'