Go to footer

House fire equals a doll? i think yes 8D

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: House fire equals a doll? i think yes 8D

Postby cyanrae » Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:13 pm

Boo for fire! Yay for doll! I know when you get one, you won't regret it, no matter what the price! Good luck!
First Resin BJD Birthdate: 8/06/12...She is now for sell. PM for Resinsoul Li (going cheap, negotiable) for sale! (Keep incase fall thru)
cyanrae
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby SugarCorpse » Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:21 pm

cyanrae wrote:Boo for fire! Yay for doll! I know when you get one, you won't regret it, no matter what the price! Good luck!

=D i ordered a Doll-love Anona today =3 and i'm getting a free wig face up and eyes <3 the price was perfect and the dealer is so nice
SugarCorpse
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Nelly19 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:18 am

Hi! :/ sorry about fire. I have my first toy who is 19 years old and will be 20 in december and I would curl up in a ball for days if anything happened to pluto. Your not creepy, i have a best friend who doesn like my first doll, but i realize its cause she look slike a real person to my bestie. eh, she'll get over it. I am pretty sure i am the only person in my country (bahamas) with this hobby, even my asian addiction buddies on facebook are more into the fashions, food, and music. They have seen the loitia girls with thier dolls but eh...noone has ventured into it but me as fas as i know. Do people think am weird- yes from my mother down, do i care NO cause they dont buy my dolls >;^(. So i say what the hell...WEIRD PEOPLE MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND......:) cant wait to see her. Ps. My current person, doesnt mind at all, i mean once i dnt make him touch them or anything lol
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Postby SugarCorpse » Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:29 am

Nelly19 wrote:Hi! :/ sorry about fire. I have my first toy who is 19 years old and will be 20 in december and I would curl up in a ball for days if anything happened to pluto. Your not creepy, i have a best friend who doesn like my first doll, but i realize its cause she look slike a real person to my bestie. eh, she'll get over it. I am pretty sure i am the only person in my country (bahamas) with this hobby, even my asian addiction buddies on facebook are more into the fashions, food, and music. They have seen the loitia girls with thier dolls but eh...noone has ventured into it but me as fas as i know. Do people think am weird- yes from my mother down, do i care NO cause they dont buy my dolls >;^(. So i say what the hell...WEIRD PEOPLE MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND......:) cant wait to see her. Ps. My current person, doesnt mind at all, i mean once i dnt make him touch them or anything lol

i am soooo weird. it's one of the things i like most about me... except sometimes it scares people. lol
SugarCorpse
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Nelly19 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:56 pm

SugarCorpse wrote:
Nelly19 wrote:Hi! :/ sorry about fire. I have my first toy who is 19 years old and will be 20 in december and I would curl up in a ball for days if anything happened to pluto. Your not creepy, i have a best friend who doesn like my first doll, but i realize its cause she look slike a real person to my bestie. eh, she'll get over it. I am pretty sure i am the only person in my country (bahamas) with this hobby, even my asian addiction buddies on facebook are more into the fashions, food, and music. They have seen the loitia girls with thier dolls but eh...noone has ventured into it but me as fas as i know. Do people think am weird- yes from my mother down, do i care NO cause they dont buy my dolls >;^(. So i say what the hell...WEIRD PEOPLE MAKE THE WORLD GO ROUND......:) cant wait to see her. Ps. My current person, doesnt mind at all, i mean once i dnt make him touch them or anything lol

i am soooo weird. it's one of the things i like most about me... except sometimes it scares people. lol

Haha what can you do? ^.^ I am find scarring people, I figure they aren't real enough to handle awesomely different me
Its never too late to change course.
Nelly19
my dollieh is a goooood dollieh

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'