Go to footer

Of doll companies sales and promotion

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Of doll companies sales and promotion

Postby Qrinta » Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:54 pm

So iplehouse is now discontinuing some of their JID/KID dolls and selling them at a discount...

Which of course means I snatched up another Leona, this time in Special Real skin as I had originally planned. ><
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:47 am

Jpop is also having a 4 day sale of 20% off all of their wigs - starting today. I have one in my cart, but haven't hit the button yet - I'm so tired of buying wigs for my IH Owen that don't work with his character..... LOL
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:42 am

Sigh ..... Things always get in the way of my being able to get one of Kaye Wiggs dolls, but I do love them. Right now she has her new Mini Layla on pre-order with JPop: http://www.jpopdolls.net/store/Layla-c-285/
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:12 am

KITTEH!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pipos is having a promeowtion from 16 MAr to 15 April. If you spend above 250USD you get free shipping.

So if you being eyeing their Dolls.

And Soom is having their Post MD event from 15 Mar till 29 Mar. Of which includes some of their dolls and clothes.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'