Go to footer

Of doll companies sales and promotion

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Of doll companies sales and promotion

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sun May 01, 2016 8:02 pm

A bit more info on the discontinued heads. apparently it will be sold as head parts on Doll option section until may 29. So get yours before the Last order is up, Misaka Misaka.

I kinda want a 2nd Luna head as backup.... or let Helen jump scale and assimilate another scale if I don't have the funds for spare head.

Note - its seems like heads only sale is up to may 29 while doll choice system head+body combo is up to june 26
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:26 pm

Well, I've spent a bunch of money at Alice's Collections because of their hamster doll promotion. XD

Dollzone and Doll Chateau are now doing gray and tan skin, don't see any word on for how long so maybe semi-permanent?

And it looks like Iplehouse is coming out with an elf starting this next week or so. Perhaps their new limited line now that Carved Heritage has wrapped up.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Vetinari » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:21 pm

Dollshe is having yet another "last ever final discontinuation sale" I only bring it up because the discount is pretty significant this time around at 50% rather than the usual 30%.

(Much as I have all of the old style Dollshes I could possibly want I'm feeling somewhat jealous of the size of this price reduction, and am incredibly tempted to order one in a funky colour... )
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:34 am

Vetinari wrote:Dollshe is having yet another "last ever final discontinuation sale" I only bring it up because the discount is pretty significant this time around at 50% rather than the usual 30%.

::faceplant::
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:57 pm

Vetinari wrote:Dollshe is having yet another "last ever final discontinuation sale" I only bring it up because the discount is pretty significant this time around at 50% rather than the usual 30%.

(Much as I have all of the old style Dollshes I could possibly want I'm feeling somewhat jealous of the size of this price reduction, and am incredibly tempted to order one in a funky colour... )

:shock: I couldn't pass this one up.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:04 pm

! Aug to 15 Aug Sadol is having a 20% sale on Clothes , Dolls, heads and bodies
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Not sure when Soom started their half price sale for wigs and shoes. But its just there
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:56 am

Aileen Doll is discontinuing their Seed, Lapis, Ashes, and Rot version 2 dragons and giving a free no makeup Greenery Ricotta as a gift for ordering before the 31st.

http://www.aileendoll.com/
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:42 pm

Iris at Fabric, Friends and Dolls is having a New Year sale to clear out some stock. I just put a long desired for FR Nippon on a short layaway because she was on sale!

https://fabricfriendsdolls.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=956
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:02 pm

I've been wanting Nick Chopper (fullset) for a while. Too bad I can't afford him now. :cry: Even with the sale at Fabric, Friends and Dolls. Bummer. I guess it's ok though, I really don't want him in the "sun-kissed" skintone. Oh well.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'