Go to footer

7" Sized Blue Doll? (Or any 7" sized dolls?)

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: 7" Sized Blue Doll? (Or any 7" sized dolls?)

Postby Anderson'sAllPurpose » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:05 pm

I was going to suggest Twilight Teens Nemonia, but I realized she's more like 10'' and also transparent blue with glitter, so that probably wouldn't have worked anyway: http://flyingpurplemonkfish.blogspot.se ... monia.html
dollieh pics|old dollieh rants|ALL NEW dollieh rants
OMG, I can't believe I'm almost 11 and still play with Barbie dolls! If anyone find out I'm gonna die!!!1!
- my diary, c. 1991

...How long has that "s" in my signature been missing? - me, 2016
Anderson'sAllPurpose
I snort dolliehs liek candi

Postby Arkinlae » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:03 pm

I can't wait to see this girl completed! My husband and I were talking about this show the other day and how much I liked Mira. Considering the style of the cartoon too I think Rainbow Dash could work pretty well
Doll Family: Dollfie Dream Mai Shiranui, Iplehouse Freezia, Luts Nanuri 07, Dollshe Van, Dollzone Ying.
Pullip Shinku 07, Dal Tinkerbell
Makie: Ragtag
Monster High Frankie, Draculaura, Lagoona, Venus, Spectra, Clawdia Wolf, Cleo, Gooliope, Mousecedes*
Ever After High: Madeline Hatter, *Doreen Mouse (Mousecedes custom) C.A. Cupid Thronecoming
Be Goth Doll Esperanza, Princess Ai
Dollikin Action Girl, 80s Sindy
Arkinlae
i see dead dolliehs

Postby Dark Angel » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:38 pm

Wow! What a difficult task. :lol:
But I know you can do it!

Side-note:
embyquinn wrote:Now this, right here, is why I love this forum so. very. much. We work to help each other, and you don't have to be afraid of being mocked or made fun of if you ask a question. We're an eclectic bunch with a wide variety of interests, but when it comes down to it, we all share the same love of dolls, and of each other. And--for the most part--nobody judges anybody. Ever.

I do so love you guys.

Yup, this. :D Couldn't agree more.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'