Go to footer

Iplehouse FID Men

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Iplehouse FID Men

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:31 am

Okay more pics of the Iplehouse FID men. I forgot where I saw that he was 49.5cm. If you're able to log into the Iple bjd section, there's a comparison chart of sorts with their other lines when you click the body review pic.

I kinda like Chibi Lawrence but Megu-Chun seems to be more interested in mugging him for clothes. If anything I would love to see him next to a Souldoll Vito series boys (52cm) or any of the EID men. Or hybrided with a JID boy head (Owen, Kyle or Boris). I kinda want to reshell VR and remain around the 50-55cm range. I suppose I'm safe for now, especially since its not Dexter or Chase doing the temptation run.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Re: Iplehouse FID Men

Postby maywong » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:05 pm

WOW! he is hot!
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:55 pm

I love the scale. I like the realistic proportions but chiseled abs are not my thing. XD Part of the reason I haven't gotten around to getting EID Chase yet.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:54 am

maywong wrote:WOW! he is hot!

Lol. That whole "passing resemblance to 1/6 action figures" thing(Cy girls and Hot Toys) got me interested their bjds...

Qrinta wrote:I love the scale. I like the realistic proportions but chiseled abs are not my thing. XD Part of the reason I haven't gotten around to getting EID Chase yet.

I'm tempted to think of him as a hobbit who buffed up after toughening up, there and back again with a bunch of dwarfs. He's definitely about a Souldoll Vito in build.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Qrinta » Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:02 pm

That's one way to look at it. I would love a Chase and Carina in this size. Though I really want an SID just because they seem to have the best clothes.
Qrinta's Cantankery

If you like Legend of Korra/Disney and cutesy art in general (like my avi) consider checking out my bestie's Patreon Some content is NSFW.
Qrinta
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'