Go to footer

New vinyl doll on the market

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: New vinyl doll on the market

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:25 pm

K2! wrote:I did. Curiosity mostly.
With that look he's got one thing written all over him: villain.
Normal skin tone so I can try and mod those ugly knees and elbows with Obitsu and/or DD parts.
If he can't be fixed he's going to be stuck in baggy pants and shirts in the "super villain monologuing" pose.

Oh good! I'm glad someone did. And I'm excited to see if you can mod him. The lack of movement in his legs is sad.

I was considering buying one but... I can't get over how far his "parts" stick out. :roll:
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby K2! » Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:26 pm

Dark Angel wrote:I was considering buying one but... I can't get over how far his "parts" stick out. :roll:

I think a 50cm wrist joint might take care of that, allowing it to fold away.
K2!
Stoopid Noob

Postby Dark Angel » Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:47 pm

K2! wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:I was considering buying one but... I can't get over how far his "parts" stick out. :roll:

I think a 50cm wrist joint might take care of that, allowing it to fold away.

:lol: I died.
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby Trethowan » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:09 pm

Vetinari wrote:Afraid not, but I really hope other people have! I'm really looking forward to seeing owner's photos of these guys turning up.

(I was very very tempted but between the unexpected expense of getting in on a 1/6 scale group order, and the fact that the only sealant that I've got access to that I know works on vinyl is MSC (and it's notorious clouding issues on tan-skin) I decided to be sensible (I'd have wanted him in tan skin - since he's very similar in look/style to a planned copper character I've actually sort-of already got a head for).)

I'm tempted too! I messaged them to see if they'd be offering other skin tones in the future but they said they'd not. I was most interested in the darkest chocolate in their line-up. I'm curious about this character you've got lined up. Sounds fun! You always have such fun character ideas.

K2! wrote:I did. Curiosity mostly.
With that look he's got one thing written all over him: villain.
Normal skin tone so I can try and mod those ugly knees and elbows with Obitsu and/or DD parts.
If he can't be fixed he's going to be stuck in baggy pants and shirts in the "super villain monologuing" pose.

I am so excited to see your review of him when he arrives. I'm curious to see what sorts of joint mods will be possible with this guy. "Super villain monologuing pose" sounds like fun. hahaha
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Azael » Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:13 am

Despite the slightly odd joints, I'm super excited to see more vinyl dolls entering the market! And especially a male doll! Other male bodies out there appear far too young or amorphous for certain characters. And this is their first vinyl, hopefully it just means improvement from here on up! Vinyl Udell is already on my dream doll list! XD
Azael
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby PerlaNemesis » Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:04 am

I would absolutely love to own him someday! I'm really looking forward to seeing owner pictures!
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
PerlaNemesis
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'