Go to footer

Miro Clearance: Super inexpensive 1/3 BJD Male bodies

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Miro Clearance: Super inexpensive 1/3 BJD Male bodies

Postby SetsunaKou » Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:46 pm

Just thought I'd share this page:

http://www.mirodoll.com/index.php?main_ ... x&cPath=43

There's a Miro 60cm tan boy body for $75 and a 60cm NS boy for $50 USD. (Plus s/h)

The clearance items go quick, so if anyone has been needing a 1/3 scale guy body for a good price, this is a good chance!
But hurry if you want one! They had a 68cm boy body up a few days ago for $75 but I hesitated since I didn't really NEED another body and it was sold out in a few hours.

Hope this helps someone!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Dark Angel

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:08 am

Thanks!!! I just got the NS 1/3 body. I heard it's a decent match for the doll I need it for. Hope it is!
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: Dark Angel

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:37 pm

Dark Angel wrote:Thanks!!! I just got the NS 1/3 body. I heard it's a decent match for the doll I need it for. Hope it is!

Yay!!!! Glad you got him!!!

It's probably a good match-----Miro NS is a nice tone that overlaps a lot of companies' NS. :)

Can't wait to see your boy put together!!!! :)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Miro Clearance: Super inexpensive 1/3 BJD Male bodies

Postby Dark Angel » Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:29 pm

I'm super excited. Have you bought from them before? Any idea what the wait is like?
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:12 pm

Oh yeah, I've ordered from them many times and even hosted a group order or two here on DS. :)

They're usually pretty quick ---- usually less than 4 weeks turnaround---but I know they're a bit backlogged right now from Lunar New Year vacation, which set all of Chinese businesses back 2-4 weeks! I currently have an order with them that I made on Jan 31. It hasn't shipped yet but I'm hoping it will soon. :) Some others who ordered just before I did stated they received shipping notices so, I'm hoping I'm next! :)

But since the clearance doll is 'ready to ship', I'd imagine it might be pretty instant. You might even have it in a week or two. But I'm not sure of that since I know they're behind due to the new year and I also heard on DoA that the owner's relation passed away a couple weeks' ago, so that set them back a bit more, too?

However, since the doll was the clearance doll, I think you shouldn't have an issue of delay. Most likely, they'll ship him in the next couple of days. :)
I think they use DHL Express for shipping, right? If so, that's quick, too, so.......let's hope you'll get him within 2 weeks!

Good luck!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby victoriavictrix » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:36 pm

Dark Angel wrote:I'm super excited. Have you bought from them before? Any idea what the wait is like?

I bought one of the clearance dolls in January and it was here in a week.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby SetsunaKou » Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:57 pm

victoriavictrix wrote:
Dark Angel wrote:I'm super excited. Have you bought from them before? Any idea what the wait is like?

I bought one of the clearance dolls in January and it was here in a week.

Yay!!! DarkAngel-san will be pleased to hear that!! :) Thanks for sharing, VV-sama!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:05 am

Wow! A week!? That's super fast! :o Now I'm even more excited!!

I might have splurged a little, though... I got some supplies and shoes too. But I don't think that will set me back much. Those should be ready to go, too.

I hope you get yours soon, SetsunaKou.
My Family:
Dark Angel

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'