Go to footer

Junky Spot has FallInDoll Force (fox) and Rabi (Rabbit)

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Junky Spot has FallInDoll Force (fox) and Rabi (Rabbit)

Postby victoriavictrix » Sun May 28, 2017 5:45 pm

http://www.junkyspot.com/obindex.html

They are in light grey rather than white, but these dolls fell off the face of the planet a while back, and if you like anthros, you'll want to snap them up while you can still get them because up until now they've been absolutely unobtainable. They are great dolls, ABS rather than resin, and the sculpt is terrific.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Re: Junky Spot has FallInDoll Force (fox) and Rabi (Rabbit)

Postby Kirahfaye » Mon May 29, 2017 6:06 am

I saw that, too - they are so cute!!

Aw, I wish I dared spend the money on either of them. :|
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby Nimarkiva » Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:33 pm

I was super excited to see that they had them back in stock, I'd been wanting the Force sculpt for ages. Had to change the character I had in mind a bit, but honestly it worked out all the better for it when I did get the light gray. The FID Force has always been one of my favorite sculpts, and it sucked when they pretty much vanished- couldn't even get one second-hand.

I'm hoping they see that people like them still and don't poof off the face of the earth again when Junky Spot runs out...I bought one, but I'd love to see them in other colors again, even if it's just white.
Nimarkiva
i see dead dolliehs

Postby victoriavictrix » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:10 pm

Nimarkiva wrote:I'm hoping they see that people like them still and don't poof off the face of the earth again when Junky Spot runs out...I bought one, but I'd love to see them in other colors again, even if it's just white.

I'd buy more than one if they came in tan.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'