Go to footer

A Question About Ordering Hair From Restoredoll.com?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

A Question About Ordering Hair From Restoredoll.com?

Postby Kattriella » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:51 pm

I apologize if this isn't the correct forum for this. I'm still new here . . .

So I'm planning on rerooting several 1/6 scale dolls . . . Several as in at least ten. I see that Restoredoll has an option for ordering up to 20 skeins of hair at a time, at a discounted price. However, the colors I want to order would all be custom blends. Isnit possible to order custom blends in this option, and if so how, or do k have to order them all individually? I don't mind doing so, but that few dollars saved if I can get custom blends in bulk could go towards something else, you know? Has anybody ever tried ordering custom blends through the 20 skein bulk offer?
Last edited by Kattriella on Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: A Question About Ordering Hair From Restoredoll.com?

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:10 pm

I order from RestoreDoll often but I've never used the 20 skein option. However, you can email Kathy or Tony and they should respond asap to answer your inquiry. :) They're really friendly and helpful!
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:39 pm

I can't figure out how to email them from my phone. Especially since my current service provider has dropped data speed for this model down to 1x speed. (My mother has the same phone and is experiencing the same issue. We're switching service providers because the customer service for this company is just downright deplorable with how rude the are.) I'll have to dig out my laptop and hit up some free WiFi on my trip next week to see if I can get it to work that way.
Kattriella

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:47 pm

Here is their email address if it helps:

sales@restoredoll.com

Ask for Tony----he's always glad to help. :)
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Kattriella » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:53 pm

Thank you. I'll definitely have to do that.
Kattriella

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'