Go to footer

Wonderful Doll Struggles

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Wonderful Doll Struggles

Postby Kattriella » Mon Nov 27, 2017 7:52 pm

Ah, yes, fall is here, and winter is coming soon . . . Don't you just love this time of year? The time of year when you've got a doll who's begging for a faceup and the weather is just laughing at you because the conditions are completely wrong for using MSC. *sigh* Then there's the joy of waiting to hear back from JunkySpot because your white skinned doll was packaged with normal skinned hands, AND that same doll hates her current head so you're going to have to order another one, AND you're probably just going to have to order her another body and hope it has the correct hands.

Yep, wonderful, wonderful dollieh struggles. (But at least I found out my 23cm Obitsu girl can rock most Bratz clothes, so there's a silver lining.)
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'