Go to footer

You Might Be a Doll Collector If . . .

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: You Might Be a Doll Collector If . . .

Postby Kattriella » Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:35 pm

DollyKim wrote:By the outfit it looks like the one I have, I've never been able to do anything with her hair. Aside from a couple of locks at the front her hair comes in tangled textured almost dreads. She's the guitar playing hippie chick of the group. :)

I saw a video for doll wigs one time where the person used a super soft toothbrush (like a kid's toothbrush) to carefully brush the surface of each curl individually. That way they didn't lose their shape, but the surface was smoothed down again.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kattriella » Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:53 pm

You might be a doll collector if . . .

You buy your Obitsu doll new clothes to make up for the fact that it's winter and you haven't been able to use MSC due to the weather, so she still has no face despite having been in your possession for almost a month.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Tasuke » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:50 am

Kattriella wrote:You might be a doll collector if . . .

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Anonymouslazycat » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:25 pm

I have dolls on my shelves, dolls in my dresser drawers, and a desk just for working on dolls.

...You might be a doll collector if 3/4 of the furniture in your room is mainly for dolls :shock:
Anonymouslazycat
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'