Go to footer

MiroDoll Controversy

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: MiroDoll Controversy

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Jul 08, 2018 5:26 am

I noticed that Mirodoll has the 70cm girl body for sale again on their website. I didn't see an announcement on DoA saying that it's been unbanned. But I haven't really looked either. Has anyone heard anything?
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Re: MiroDoll Controversy

Postby Vetinari » Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:59 pm

Hi all.

Here's a link to my side-by-side comparison shots. Sadly in person the similarities are unequivocal:

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmjgKZUN
Crazy Mulitverse Crew: Drax, Jareth, Jerome, Elrana Milenkova, The Thin White Duke, Vasily Lupandin, Ramin Aiphos, Theta Sigma, Aiko Koyame, Lord Havelock Vetinari, Dr Nicholas Rush, Anon., Nyta Kinall, Otto Kreiner, That Demon, Sasu, Yaya, Ombre
...reshelling Szesil Markowski and Garan Idasson
Vetinari
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'