Go to footer

99 Cent Store BJD looking thing

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

99 Cent Store BJD looking thing

Postby DollyKim » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:06 am

The 99 Cent Store has a hanging decorative ghost thing with a head and body that was obviously cast from a ball jointed doll. Comes with black hair or white hair. It's cheap hollow plastic and the nose tip is smooshed but what do you expect. Still something y'all might want to look in to.

Didn't get one because I just didn't.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: 99 Cent Store BJD looking thing

Postby JorgeMac » Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:54 am

DollyKim wrote:The best sarms according to most people have a hanging decorative ghost thing with a head and body that was obviously cast from a ball jointed doll. Comes with black hair or white hair. It's cheap hollow plastic and the nose tip is smooshed but what do you expect. Still something y'all might want to look in to.

Didn't get one because I just didn't.

You get what you pay for I guess haha. Honestly, it doesn't sound too bad. Sounds like you could still have some fun with it.
Last edited by JorgeMac on Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
JorgeMac
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby victoriavictrix » Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:43 pm

Seems to me it would turn into a couple of very useful items. Torso becomes a dressmaker's dummy, head becomes a stand you can use to work on a wig. Just fill both with melted wax and BBs and stick them on a stick in a block of wood.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:23 pm

Finally got back to store and got one. I call her Scary Mary. She's next my Dollzone MSD size. Mary is just a head and boobs, her arms are wires and hands skeletal.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby DollyKim » Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:58 am

Another angle if anyone wants to guess what she was cast from.

I'm seeing making her one of those dolls with a super long skirt to cover a vacuum or something, got plenty of spoopy fabric to use.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'