Go to footer

I never thought I'd be buying this . . . (Kinda NSFW?)

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

I never thought I'd be buying this . . . (Kinda NSFW?)

Postby Kattriella » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:52 pm

I've been searching for things on eBay for my dolls, including some very well made furniture. Nothing I've search should have promoted what eBay suggested to me. 1:6 scale sex toys. I originally passed over them with a laugh, but then one of the girls kept bugging me, and long story short I'm waiting to see if I became the proud owner of some 1:6 scale sex toys once the auction is over some time tomorrow. What is my life?

(Does this ever happen to anyone else, or am I just the lucky person eBay suggests weird stuff to because somehow it knows my characters' kinks?)
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: I never thought I'd be buying this . . . (Kinda NSFW?)

Postby zirconmermaid » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:41 am

If you were the only one they wouldn’t be making them, so don’t worry.
It's all about Hazel!

"Space.... the Vinyl Frontier. These are the voyages of the Starship Obitsurprise. Her 1/3rd scale mission: To seek out new plotlines, to explore the Whole Apartment - To Ball-Jointedly go where no doll has gone before!" -- Swan

Avatar by Meredith Dillman, http://www.meredithdillman.com
zirconmermaid
It's all about Hazel

Postby Kattriella » Fri Oct 05, 2018 2:44 am

zirconmermaid wrote:If you were the only one they wouldn’t be making them, so don’t worry.

Now eBay is suggesting all kinds of lewd dollieh stuff to me, and I don't entirely hate it . . . And I hate that I don't hate it.
Kattriella

Postby DollyKim » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:29 am

If you are an adult and what you're in to doesn't hurt yourself or someone else, you know what I mean, then you and your dolls do what y'all gonna do.

I also purge cookies and website data every now and again so the site bots don't suddenly remind me how much I was in to something or think I want something full scale.

Check craft stores/on line for 1/6ish metal handcuffs.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kattriella » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:56 am

DollyKim wrote:If you are an adult and what you're in to doesn't hurt yourself or someone else, you know what I mean, then you and your dolls do what y'all gonna do.

I also purge cookies and website data every now and again so the site bots don't suddenly remind me how much I was in to something or think I want something full scale.

Check craft stores/on line for 1/6ish metal handcuffs.

I look at it this way: If this is what keeps the dolliehs distracted so they don't spend all my money on new things for them EVERY WEEK, then I'm game.
Kattriella

Postby maywong » Sun Oct 07, 2018 2:11 pm

I have the 1/6 sex toys for props.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Mon Oct 08, 2018 12:50 pm

maywong wrote:I have the 1/6 sex toys for props.

At this point, I've come to terms with the fact that my dolls want to be adults and have adult things. As long as they don't leave them in the dishwasher after cleaning . . . Again.
Kattriella

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'