Go to footer

Gift season doll wish list

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Gift season doll wish list

Postby DollyKim » Sun Dec 02, 2018 6:19 am

Old or new which doll(s) do you wish you would get for Gift season?

I wish I had-
The skin tone Triad Samourai Champloo body
Darci's friend Dana
A jointed petite Barbie, regular caucasian or pale
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Gift season doll wish list

Postby Dark Angel » Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 am

Actually, I'm seriously contemplating downsizing my collection. I just don't play with my dolls like I used to and I don't like that they just sit in my cupboard. So I'm not really looking for any new dolls.

But if I was looking...

I need to find a new sculpt for Madison. Something tan that is similar to Ringdoll's tan. So kind of orange-ish. I was thinking about limhwa or supia.

I'm recently getting in to Phicen/TBLeague dolls. I just purchased a girl and a boy, so I'm all set... But maybe another girl would be fun???
My Family:
Angel, Madison, Morgan, Dog, Egyp, Zurui, Willow, Pandora, Meadow, Camille, Sazuki, Eros, Knox, Mishell, Kirin, Chili, Jack, Carmen, Levi, Dimitri, Sun Wukong, Jezzebelle, Ellie, Ayato, Adrian, Lulu, Dagon, Nick
Dark Angel
I have no life but dolliehs

Postby davidd » Sun Dec 02, 2018 11:47 am

I just "gifted" to myself, so two are on the way. :roll: I don't really need any more for a while. :mrgreen:
I'd maybe like to replace an Integrity Spooky Sooki (The Return) that I parted with a while back.
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:38 pm

Spooky Sooki is often on Ebay and often at pretty good prices. Just saying..... :mrgreen:

I'd buy back my Volks Four Sisters F01. The friend I sold her to said she'd be willing to sell her back to me. Now if I only had the money - that we put into the new car we just bought because my husband's car was toast.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:55 pm

DollyKim wrote:Old or new which doll(s) do you wish you would get for Gift season?

I wish I had-

Which skintone were you looking for?
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby WhiteDove01s » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:55 pm

I actually have an Amazon wish list for this that's running close to $100... I hope to make myself an order off it for the holidays (I buy my own gifts), but will have to pick which things. I'm currently eying a Barbie Sisters Stacie because I don't have one with the new body and the juice stand one looks like one of my RP charas; a couple fashionistas that are currently $5 add-on items (Varsity Platitude and Rainbow Sparkle); the #85 Boho Curvy fashionista; the boy Babysitters barbie (I haven't seen a skipper-sized boy since I was a kid!); and at least one of the Fresh Dolls, hopefully Jacqueline. I'd also be happy to get my mitts on just about any Made-To-Moves I'm lucky enough to snag.

As far as doll-related x-mas wishing that probably won't happen at all and isn't a matter of just finding money to spend? I wish Mattel would start making Kens with real hair again... and maybe MTM Kens with real hair... I haven't bought any of the new Kens yet because I don't like the looks of any of them, and molded hair makes OOAKing them into any characters I have in mind, well... let's just say it would be difficult, experimental, possibly unworkable, and involve sharp objects.
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Postby DollyKim » Sun Dec 02, 2018 3:57 pm

SetsunaKou wrote:
DollyKim wrote:Old or new which doll(s) do you wish you would get for Gift season?

I wish I had-

Which skintone were you looking for?

The darker one, *I think he has an ankle tattoo. I have the pale one.
Last edited by DollyKim on Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:03 am

This year's supposed Christmas doll got postponed to March-April (DD Luka Megurine), I can hear the three time Xmas arrival character being smug about no one breaking his streak. Yes he seen The Christmas Toy movie, so yeah ...

But all I want for Christmas is another Obi 50 replacement body for the one who took over the broken body. Because adorable kitty girl does a great job even on a broken body.

And more Obitsu 25cms because I need replacement bodies by now.
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby SetsunaKou » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:23 am

DollyKim wrote:
The darker one, *I think he has an ankle tattoo. I have the pale one.

Ah, I have the pale/greyish one, too. I was going to offer it in trade to you, for any other condition (not picky about condition) Japanese/Korean male doll body (Obitsu/Volks/Taeyang) you might not need/want, if you wanted the Samurai Champloo body instead more.

If you still do want it anyway, I'm willing but since it's the wrong skintone, I'm guessing you don't want the pale version.

Wish I'd had the darker one for you! Sorry about that!

:hugs:
SetsunaKou
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:10 am

I'll have to pass, I don't have any spare guys anyway :/
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Next

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'