Go to footer

Does Anybody Else Have "The Box"?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Does Anybody Else Have "The Box"?

Postby WhiteDove01s » Mon May 06, 2019 8:03 am

I technically have a large black bin instead of a box. It tends to collect all the SDB (same darned blonds), the stepford-smiling barbies that show up in just about any "doll lot" you can snag on ebay trying to get the other half or so of the lot cheap. Someday, maybe I'll have the time and space to OOAK them into something more unique and interesting, but for now there are other priorities.

And I say 'technically' because I'm in the process of making a new doll organizer out of cardboard for all of my more interesting dolls, both the ones that have acquired names or characters and the ones that I just think have potential. Because of that, most of my doll stuff is kind of in a box and a pile balanced on top of the bin... except whatś crammed onto bookcase shelves. I really NEED that organizer. XD

... I ordered some more dolls this month. (Hey, it was 6 of em for $15! And my birthday is this month.)
Playscale-Obsessed Mad Scientist with more cheap vinyl dolls than I'm willing to count.
Check out my 1/6 scale fabrics on Spoonflower!
http://www.spoonflower.com/profiles/playscalefabric?rec=true
WhiteDove01s
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'