Go to footer

When you spoil your dolls...

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: When you spoil your dolls...

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:29 pm

Kattriella wrote: If only she didn't have such a thing for ReMent, because that stuff's expensive. Q-Q

And Seth is demanding a full kitchen by next September . . . Knowing my track record, he'll get it by around 2025.

This is why I don't celebrate dolls' birthdays. Gave a doll a doll companion as a present and the present invited more dolls home over the span of one year.

Anyway I know how you feel. I had to reject a young doll's constant request for a horses and a ranch(all I want is a campfire diorama). They already have a Japanese living room and bar-kitchen in the works and a dance studio being remodel. I don't have the funds to buy another doll cupboard for them yet. :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:39 pm

Iwa_Hoshi wrote:
Kattriella wrote: If only she didn't have such a thing for ReMent, because that stuff's expensive. Q-Q

And Seth is demanding a full kitchen by next September . . . Knowing my track record, he'll get it by around 2025.

This is why I don't celebrate dolls' birthdays. Gave a doll a doll companion as a present and the present invited more dolls home over the span of one year.

Anyway I know how you feel. I had to reject a young doll's constant request for a horses and a ranch(all I want is a campfire diorama). They already have a Japanese living room and bar-kitchen in the works and a dance studio being remodel. I don't have the funds to buy another doll cupboard for them yet. :lol:

God help me, Shailoh is already planning my next trip to Hobby Lobby, and he wants to bring Seth along too . . . Seth cannot be allowed in Hobby Lobby, I'll turn my back and he'll have somehow wrestled the entire Christmas section into the cart. He's 13 inches tall, I don't know how he does these things.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby embyquinn » Mon Nov 18, 2019 7:38 am

Kattriella wrote:Seth cannot be allowed in Hobby Lobby, I'll turn my back and he'll have somehow wrestled the entire Christmas section into the cart. He's 13 inches tall, I don't know how he does these things.

Just look what happened when I took Cherry to Jo Ann's. XD
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Mon Nov 18, 2019 3:20 pm

Kattriella wrote: I'll turn my back and he'll have somehow wrestled the entire Christmas section into the cart. He's 13 inches tall, I don't know how he does these things.

Spectacular Weeping Angels Skills :lol:
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:00 pm

Shailoh and Seth cannot be allowed in stores together. Shailoh knows how to divide and conquer. While I drag Seth away from the holiday displays, Shailoh will be scouring the fabric department for things for his wardrobe.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'