Go to footer

The totally fake doll stroller of gloom *with doll pics

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

The totally fake doll stroller of gloom *with doll pics

Postby DollyKim » Mon Feb 24, 2020 3:22 pm

In that the handle is too short, I did get to see a real one not too long ago, and the wear doesn't make sense for something supposed to be that old. It's all over the place, like the fake rust. It weighs a ton.

And it was only $2 and will fit anyone Yo-SD to MSD sized like my spoopy Halloween family :)

Soooo if this does urn out to be a fake antique decor item I would totally like to repaint it. If it is real then I'll leave it as it.

edit
As found on Realorrepro.com this is a total cheap Asian made fake. So if you see one in the wild don't get taken.
Last edited by DollyKim on Tue Feb 25, 2020 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: The totally fake doll stroller of gloom

Postby davidd » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:02 pm

Fake or not, it's certainly creepy-cool!
davidd
the walls have dolliehs

Re: The totally fake doll stroller of gloom

Postby DollyKim » Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:37 am

It's a super sweet decorative item and if sold as modern there's no problems. It's heavy, sturdy, and doesn't feel like it'll collapse on its self like the real antique one I considered.

edit

A hard seat cushion should solve the comfort issue for the MSD sized dolls and give them more leg room. The messed up proportions are another clue to this being a fake.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: The totally fake doll stroller of gloom *with doll pics

Postby Trethowan » Wed May 20, 2020 11:41 pm

ok that's very cool. I love it.
Trethowan
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'