Go to footer

Can somebody help me identify this Barbie?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Can somebody help me identify this Barbie?

Postby Kattriella » Sat Mar 21, 2020 5:40 pm

I was browsing around online and stumbled across this image, and something about this pretty girl spoke to me, but I have no idea who she is. I found her listed on ShopGoodwill, but I've already spent the doll fund for the week, so she's out of my grasp for now, sadly, so I was trying to figure out who she is so I might find her later. Anybody got any ideas?

Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Re: Can somebody help me identify this Barbie?

Postby DollyKim » Sun Mar 22, 2020 5:08 am

Looks like a superstar face mold on a twist n turn body, probably with bent arms, which was like every Barbie in the 80s and 90s. It would help to see how long her hair is and what texture it is.

*That's the same doll they use for the 1990 pic

**1990 Wedding Day Barbie
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: Can somebody help me identify this Barbie?

Postby Kattriella » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:58 am

Ooh, that is her, thank you! I absolutely loved her soft, sweet face. I don't normally like dolls from this era, but she's so pretty. I'm going to have to try to get her someday.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'