Go to footer

OMG I think I broke Tumblr.

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: OMG I think I broke Tumblr.

Postby DollyKim » Sun May 17, 2020 1:41 pm

I've been able to come here plenty of times and read everything without being logged in/having cleared my cookies. Half of DOA requires a log in.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby embyquinn » Sun May 17, 2020 2:13 pm

AFAIK DS has always been an "open" forum. I would hate it if it had to be locked down because I inadvertently threatened some Tumblr user's sensibilities by asserting that my ball-jointed doll is a ball-jointed doll even though she's not strung with elastic or made of a particular kind of plastic.
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kirahfaye » Sun May 17, 2020 4:58 pm

We sometimes share personal things in here so I was under the impression it was at least partially locked.....
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby victoriavictrix » Sun May 17, 2020 9:13 pm

Well I can say this much about your stalker--because that is definitely pathological stalking behavior.

It's pretty hilarious that they are allowing you to live rent-free in their head. They must have a sad, pathetic, empty, and incredibly lonely life to be this obsessive over someone they don't even know in real life.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby The Hunchback » Mon May 18, 2020 7:01 am

This is an open forum for guests to visit but not post to. Unfortunately we have been unable to find a suitable asshole filter to vet our "guests" with.
The Hunchback
Sanctuary! Sanctuary!

Postby embyquinn » Mon May 18, 2020 12:03 pm

There is no reason to let this one cyberbully lock down the forum. I am not going to respond any further to their provocations. I am not going to leave the doll community. I am not going to change one single thing about how I interact with the doll community. And this forum proves beyond all doubt that I am not the only one who accepts a doll with ball joints as a BJD, however those joints may be held together.

I am more grateful than I can express for the love and support I have received in this community. Cherry and I both love you so very, very much.

Now let's move on, shall we?
"Dolls love to be played with. They are lonesome if you leave them always in a box. How would you like to be left day after day alone, with no one to love you?"
embyquinn
the walls have dolliehs

Postby Kattriella » Tue May 19, 2020 1:18 pm

One thing about it, at least here on DS, there are so few of us that we can help keep an eye on each other. If anyone gets to rude or rowdy, we can find them immediately and politely ask them to leave. We welcome all dolls with open arms here, but we don't welcome bullies.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kirahfaye » Wed May 20, 2020 12:18 pm

This person looks to be the classic cyber bully coward. They know they'd be kicked out on their butt if they joined this group and tried to start trouble, so they sneak in, dart around and then run back to the other group with all this "intel". They sound like someone trying to get in good with the cool kids. Pathetic.

And I hope they read all of this.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye

Postby victoriavictrix » Wed May 20, 2020 10:45 pm

*Snerk*

Like I said, sad, pathetic, lonely little lives. Way too much free time on their hands. If they spent all that time they are wasting scuttling around like cockroaches, trying to "spy", on, say, practicing faceups, they could be charging up in AngelToast territory by now.
All you damn kids get offa my lawn!
victoriavictrix
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby Trethowan » Wed May 20, 2020 11:38 pm

I know that I'm out of every loop known to mankind but... how is this even a thing? Can't folks just enjoy the beauty of dolls regardless their material or jointing? And can't folks just enjoy dolls without being weirdos and bullying people? Yuck. Sorry that's happening to you. :-(

Also, I didn't know that confession post things were still around. I can't get my head around the concept of writing something nasty about someone in an anonymous box like that. It's just... it's weird. Like, who does that?
Trethowan

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'