Go to footer

It's in there somewhere

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

It's in there somewhere

Postby DollyKim » Mon Aug 17, 2020 10:30 am

A salute to how we really end up storing all our doll stuff.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Re: It's in there somewhere

Postby maywong » Mon Aug 17, 2020 11:43 am

It's nice to see that you have your stuff in clear bins. This way you know what you have at least.
maywong
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Stormlight » Mon Aug 17, 2020 4:30 pm

:lol: Looks a lot like my closet, although my bins are smaller. They’re clear, though, so I can at least find which size I’m looking for.

I recently purchased a ton of child-size hangars and dust covers and have dedicated about a quarter of my closet for the Trinity and Lusion clothes. I think I might’ve gone a little overboard shopping for them in the clearance sections. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Stormlight
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby DollyKim » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:51 am

maywong wrote:It's nice to see that you have your stuff in clear bins. This way you know what you have at least.

I do but I don't and trying to take pictures for a catalog is one of my goals.

And I used to have quite a bit of this in those colorful fabric bin drawers until the kitten put holes in them. But yeah, clear same size bins has helped a ton.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Jobee » Tue Aug 18, 2020 10:48 am

I have stacks upon stacks of little clear plastic drawers to keep my dolls organized. And I need even more! I have a whole bookshelf that's entirely dollies and their stuff! It makes me so happy to look at it, even though it's only half finished. When I get all my dollies their own drawers and stands, I'll take a nice picture, so you can all see.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Iwa_Hoshi » Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:20 pm

Such is the fate of my smaller figurines. I'm not good with plastic drawers, too prone to randomly shoving stuff in. Boxes are easier

Got one to keep a dehumidifier for (p)leather outfits and shoes, the regular cupboard caused my pleather to flake bad.

One for fancier doll clothes and two for wigs. Said wigs are in clear wig boxes with hair style labels based on who/what cosplay char(FFX-2 Yuna, Leon Kennedy, FGO Astoflo, Jack's dual tone long, etc) my dolls look like in them since I can't picture company codes any more...

My doll food and props are in bead cases/boxes
Team of Dolls Bio Team of Dolls on Flickr
Keeping an eye out for props for Dioramas
Iwa_Hoshi
MD - Master of Dollology

Postby Kattriella » Tue Nov 03, 2020 1:54 pm

I'm currently in the process of reorganizing my doll stuff . . . Someone help me.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'