Go to footer

Emotional Support Dolls?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: Emotional Support Dolls?

Postby Kirahfaye » Fri May 14, 2021 6:44 am

Yep, that looks to be what it is!
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby kenaiqueen » Fri May 14, 2021 12:16 pm

I had to google for pics but they are very cute. I wouldn't mind having one of those so I could take one of my tiny dolls with me.
Just because you CAN doesn't mean you SHOULD.
kenaiqueen
Iz dolliehs Here

Postby DollyKim » Fri May 14, 2021 2:38 pm

I think I get the concept and would love to make one but vinyl and I agree to stay away from each other when it comes to most sewing.

It would be fun to have something to show off my tiny goth Peya with a mix of pins and patches.
DollyKim
Dr. Dollittle

Postby Kirahfaye » Sat May 15, 2021 10:29 am

They can be super cute. My daughter's looks like a deer head, but the flap style is like a fold-over courier bag. Then the outside of the flap is clear vinyl or plastic and she has a couple of slip in pages that fit into the flap to put her pins on. She brought it with her yesterday for her appt and had a few of her fidget toys in it to calm her nerves.
Dollieh Nirvana
Kirahfaye
BD - Bachelors in Dollology

Postby heatherchandler711 » Fri May 20, 2022 10:00 pm

In many ways, all of my dolls are emotional support dolls; here are my main ones. My Classic Disney Elsa Doll (2013 edition), Alina Gray doll (made by the awesome SetsunaKou), Mami Tomoe doll (made by the awesome SetsunaKou), Azone Kyoko Sakura doll, Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha Hayate Yagami doll, my 16/17 in. Disney Rapunzel doll (set to arrive either tomorrow or the 23rd), and last but not least my Jakks Pacific Neopets Pink Shoyru Jumbo Plush named Hannah (she gives me the most support).
heatherchandler711
Dolliehs? WHERE???

Postby Tasuke » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:06 am

having my loving little Wife♥ here beside me, always seems to help a great deal;

Tasuke
the walls have dolliehs

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'