Go to footer

My Current Pattern Collection

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: My Current Pattern Collection

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:17 pm

Living Doll Fashions: Booklet Twenty-Eight Glitter & Glitz

This booklet has the pattern pieces printed on a separate sheet of paper, though my copy was cut by a previous owner. This booklet includes instructions for Golden Glitter (includes dress, Shoulder Wrap, and Hat), Hot Pink (includes dress and Black/Pink Hat), Aqua Metallic Lace and Lame (includes dress, Coat, and Ruffled Hat), Aqua Fluff (includes dress and Hat), Royal Blue & Glitter (includes gown and Royal Coat, Circle Petticoat, and Panties. This is the newest pattern I have in this line. Copyright date is 1994.

Note: I have rebound my copy with thread due to rusted staples.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:32 pm

Living Doll Fashions: Booklet Twenty-Three More Costumes – Vol. 2
By Janice Rose Rader

This booklet has the pattern pieces printed on a separate sheet of paper. This Booklet contains patterns for 1887 Velvet Evening Toilette (includes Underskirt, Overdress, Pantalettes, Bustle, instructions for making Roses, a Feather Fan, and Accessories), Victorian Petticoat, Victorian (includes dress), Victorian Miss (includes dress and Victorian Variation instructions), Victorian Lace (includes dress and Evening Wrap), Sweetheart Costume (includes dress, Cape, and Necklace), Carnival Costume (includes Bodysuit Puff, Mask, and Hair Trim), and Another Carnival Costume (a variation on Carnival Costume). Copyright date is 1985.

Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:44 pm

Living Doll Fashions: Booklet Fifteen Fun or Fancy
By Janice Rose Rader

The premise of this booklet is a variety of fancy costumes and fun costumes. The pattern pieces are printed on a separate sheet of paper. The booklet contains instructions for Fully Petticoat (used for most of the “Fancy” costumes), Pink Lady Belle (includes dress, Coat, and Tulle Ruffle Hat), Flower Lady Belle (includes dress, Coat, and Oval hat), Sweetheart Lady Belle (includes dress, Coat, and Toque), Gingham Lady Belle (dress with Collar and Belle Hat), Basic Costume (the base for most of the “Fun” costumes), Miss Bunny (includes the costume base and Bunny Hat), Miss Kitty (includes the costume base, Apron, and Kitty Hat), Miss Mouse (includes the costume base, Mouse Hat, and a note on how to use the costume to make footed PJs), Short Dancer (includes dress), and Long Dancer (includes dress.) Copyright date is 1980.

Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 5:58 pm

The Pattern Factory
Teen Scene (0412)

This pattern is made for the old 9 ½ inch Skipper dolls (the vintage body style). It includes patterns for View A (a T-shirt Blouse), View B (a Ruffled Skirt with Suspenders), View C (Jeans), View D (a Jacket), View E (a Vest), View F (a Beret (misspelled as Baret on the on the pattern)), View G (a Scarf), View H ( a Bookbag/Knapsack), View I (a Turtleneck Jersey), View J (a Cheerleader Top), View K (a Cheerleader Skirt), View L (a Prom Gown), View M (a T-shirt Nightie), and View N (Slipper Socks). Essentially, it’s a full wardrobe for Skipper, for almost any occasion. The copyright date is 1989.
Last edited by Kattriella on Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:16 pm

The Pattern Factory
Teen Classic (1224)

Another pattern set for the 9 ½ inch Skipper dolls. This one includes patterns for View A (a Dress, Tights, and Shoes), View B (a Coat, Hat, and Pocketbook), View C (a Blouse, Skirt, Belt, Shoes & Socks, and an Elastic Pony Ruffle), View D (a Slip and Panties), View E (a Bodice, Skirt, Tights, Ballet Slippers, and Head Piece), View F (a Leotard, Tights, Practice Slippers, and Leg Warmers), View G (a Nightie and Mouse Slippers), and View H (a Robe). This set helps fill in the gaps that the first Skipper pattern may not have covered (namely, the coat, undergarments, and cute ballet attire). The copyright date is 1990.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:30 pm

The Pattern Factory
Spooks and Goblins (1231)

This is a really fun pattern set! It’s an entire collection of Halloween costumes for Barbie, Ken, and Skipper, the kind that give the vibe of really good homemade costumes made by the mom that was actually good at sewing. It includes patterns for View A (11 ½” Glamour Cat), View B (11 ½” Witch), View C (12” Devil) View D (12” Count Dracula), View E (9 ½” Pumpkin), and View F (9” Little Miss Mouse), View G (11 ½” Romani (called “Gypsy” on the pattern), not pictured on cover), and View H (12” Pirate, not pictured on cover). The copyright date is 1991.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:45 pm

The Pattern Factory
Cathedral Wedding

This is an absolutely massive pattern set that even includes instructions on how to make a cathedral backdrop/display/playset for the dolls. It includes patterns for View A (a Bridal Gown for Barbie), View B (a Full Dress Jacket, Pants, Shirt, and Vest for Ken), View C (a Bridesmaid Gown, Headband Guide, and Gloves for an 11 ½” female/Barbie doll), View D (a Flowergirl Dress and Headband Guide for what I believe is a 9-9 ½” Skipper/little sister doll), View E (a Cassock, Collar, and Surplice for a 12” male/Ken doll), and View G (a Robe for what I believe is an 11 ½” female/Barbie doll). The Cathedral backdrop/display has guides for making the display and windows, ideas on how to make candle holders, as well as suggestions on where and how to get other decorations for the mini wedding scene. It’s overall a really cool set. I’m not sure of the copyright date on this one, as mine (I’ve discovered) is a reprinted copy that is missing some of the original information.
Last edited by Kattriella on Mon Jul 11, 2022 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 6:54 pm

McCall Printed Pattern 6600-1
Nurses Uniform
For “Peggy” The Modern Fashion Model

This tiny little envelope (it’s only about 4x5, considerably tiny compared to modern pattern envelopes) is one of my most special patterns. It’s an old-school nurse’s uniform pattern, made for an approximately 12” tall mannequin doll named Peggy, who predates even Bild Lilli, Barbie’s predecessor. How old is it, you ask? This particular little pattern is copyrighted 1942.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 7:53 pm

Vogue Doll Collection

This collection of sporty patterns from Vogue includes instructions for five outfits, View A (a Polo shirt, shorts, and a visor), View B (a sleeveless top, a skort, and a visor,) View C (a hooded jacket, shirt, and pants), View D (a faux fur trimmed hooded jacket, shirt, and pants), and View E (a shirt and shorts). My copy is water or possibly tea or coffee-stained on the left side, especially on the back. This is a more modern pattern, so it will theoretically fit newer dolls. Copyright date is 2003.

Note: The front image shows shoes and accessories for the various outfits. These are plastic, and not included in the pattern.
Kattriella

Postby Kattriella » Fri Feb 04, 2022 8:05 pm

Better Homes and Gardens
Pattern No. A 4101

This pattern was made by The Advance Pattern Company, Inc for Better Homes and Gardens, according to an insert sheet contained within. From what I’ve gathered online, it was only available through mail order in an issue of Better Homes and Gardens magazine, though I have not determined which issue as of yet. My copy is missing one piece, a rectangle for a sash (easily recreated). The pattern contains pieces to make a Lace Trimmed Dress, Gold Gown with Blue Evening Coat, Red Jumper and Blouse Outfit, Terry Topper with Slim Pants, and Brocaded Ball Gown. I have yet to find a copyright date on this pattern, but I has to be post 1963, as the original Midge is one of the dolls on the front of the envelope, and she was released in 1963.
Kattriella

PreviousNext

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'