Go to footer

How Many Dolls Do You Have?

General discussions about dolls, new releases, doll reviews...you know, stuff that doesn't really fit in all the other categories but is strictly about dolls.

Forum rules
    Opinions expressed within posts are those of the posting person alone and not that of the forum or the forum management. Forum management is not responsible for things people say...though we'll kick your butt if you don't play nice.

Re: How Many Dolls Do You Have?

Postby Jobee » Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:19 pm

To follow up with my beautiful organized doll shelf, I must add... The Goodwill boxes...

In the center box are the dolls who didn't make the cut. On the left is all the dolly drawers I replaced. On the right are the two really big Na Na Nas. In the trash bag are some plushies that also got sorted out.

I started with 46 dolls. 18 are going to Goodwill. Now I think I have 28 or 29. I did add one, because reasons. This whole process took me a month.
Jobee
GIVE ME DOLLIEHS

Postby Kattriella » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:18 pm

Jobee wrote:To follow up with my beautiful organized doll shelf, I must add... The Goodwill boxes...

In the center box are the dolls who didn't make the cut. On the left is all the dolly drawers I replaced. On the right are the two really big Na Na Nas. In the trash bag are some plushies that also got sorted out.

I started with 46 dolls. 18 are going to Goodwill. Now I think I have 28 or 29. I did add one, because reasons. This whole process took me a month.

Those Na Na Nas are going to make someone's day when they find them at a Goodwill.
Kattriella
Dolliehs Consume My Brains

Postby Stormlight » Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:50 am

Oh, I have sooooo many dolls. :lol:

Resins: 29 resins of various sizes (five of them are in my closet because they are way too big for standard shelves). Plus 2 floating heads.

2 SmartDolls
1 Dollfie Dream head (that needs a body eventually)
2 Obitsu 50cm
2 Hujoo (Berry and Wing)

6 Rainbow High
28 Monster High
12 Ever After High

So ... what? 82 in all? Assuming I didn't forget any. :lol:

I did go down in resins, though. I used to have well over 40 of just those alone but I sold off a bunch. And I've been much better with impulse-buying. Guess I've been in the hobby long enough that most of the "ooooo shiny!" effect has worn off. :mrgreen:

The MH, EAH, and RH are relatively new collections, though, so I do feel a little more "oooo shiny" with those. I should probably reign it in a little before they completely take over... :lol:
Stormlight

Postby Kattriella » Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:17 pm

I finally got a chance to count them. (Note: This is just the ones who have been cleaned and are in my workshop. I don't put dolls in with the rest of the collection until they've been thoroughly cleaned.) I also didn't include any dolls that need to be repaired.

Happy Family Newborn Baby: 1
Krissy: 1
Happy Family Toddler Sized Doll: 1
Kelly/Tommy/I Can Be . . ./Skipper Babysitter Inc. Toddler: 22
Chelsea/Club Chelsea: 19
Vintage Stacy size: 4
Modern Stacy size: 3
Harry Potter adolescent female size: 1
Vintage Skipper/Mary Kate and Ashley: 2
Modern Skipper and Friends: 7
Barbie Star Light Adventure Skipper (modified modern Skipper): 2
Unarticulated/Unnamed Ken/male dolls: 18
Unarticulated/Unnamed Barbie/Female dolls: 55
Articulated Unnamed/Side Character Male dolls: 11
Articulated Unnamed/Side Character Female dolls: 21
Custom Character dolls: 29

Grand total: 197

There are more that have yet to join the hoard in the workshop, but this is what I've got for now.
Kattriella

Previous

Return to Board index

Return to Dollieh Talkin'